Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think they said it was a hole in the radiator.

I was literally standing 15 feet from the car as this happened, and have many years of driver and crew member in my life, there was nothing that could be done without muffling the intake out. The engine broke a piston, allowing engine oil to feed backwards into the intake and with that much heat and compression, it just kept running! And anyone who says they should’ve pulled the breather off and smuffled it out, u should’ve came up and volunteered to get the jam nut off the breather with a 8000 rpm engine melting right under you….

Quote Originally Posted by noitall93w View Post
    Jay (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ens
    Jay has got some gremlins in his shop this year or a batch of bad parts or something because several of his builds has blown this year.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Jay has got some gremlins in his shop this year or a batch of bad parts or something because several of his builds has blown this year.
    I'm pretty sure this one was actually a testament to durability.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Several of everybody’s builds have blown this year. It’s a by product of running WFO in a sealed off car that doesn’t get enough air through the radiator.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

That’s true JB but D!(kens has had more bad luck this year than most. I’ve not paid much attention to the other builders just know that about Jay since he’s local and several in-state drivers has had bad luck.

Default Superstock

Yeah that’s a hard pass for me, like I said I’d get a firefighter to put whatever ya could down the intake, whatever to kill it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Bayko

And they only seem to be getting worse. Before ya know it they’ll be running 2 radiators or find some high tech very expensive antifreeze.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.