Default Wednesday prelim issues put Bloomquist in a deep hole at Eldora

https://insidedirtracing.com/wednesd...ole-at-eldora/

Bloomquist encountered numerous problems on Wednesday night at Eldora

Issues, diversity, that's become his downward trend. Why does he arive late ? Some get there when the sun comes up, not black sunshine. The thinking behind the actions is ridiculous.

Please don't bash - this is a serious question. What is the "thought process" for always arriving late? I can not see any logic behind it.

He's his own worst enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtracing62 View Post
    Please don't bash - this is a serious question. What is the "thought process" for always arriving late? I can not see any logic behind it.
    I always heard in the old days it was to avoid being teched as hard. Not sure how accurate that actually is. I know in recent years when he ran Lcas Oil they would have him miss time trials if he was late and hadn't been through tech.

He’s done all these things his entire career. The only difference now is, over the past 10 years or so, he’s not being allowed to get away with it. Not talking about Eldora, but the sport in general.

Bloomquist has commented on this arriving later before, He says if the Car is not 100% in his eyes its not worth loading it up, even if that puts him at the Track late.

I seen him late to many tracks, unload and set track record and TQ without any hot laps or even starting the car. Sadly i think those days are over.

Bloomquist if he is going to make it, needs a Crew Chief to run the Car and the preparations, full time, no short cuts. But he was off for several weeks, raced WV and then the Dream, and still not ready? It makes you wonder what else is going on in the background.

Just say no...

"Wednesday prelim issues put Bloomquist in a deep hole at Eldora".....I'm sorry, but Bloomquist put Bloomquist in a deep hole at Eldora.