I'm no Larson homer but where was your boy Scott? He can't even get to the track on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    I'm no Larson homer but where was your boy Scott? He can't even get to the track on time.
    You make a good point👍 It’s probably time for Scott to become a chassis builder and not drive as much. Father Time is certainly taking its tole on all of us

Can Larson beat the top late model dawgs on a consistent basis? I’m going to say NO. (Even if it hurts his huge fanboy section)

Who are all these fan boys you keep a picking at flysby? Did they beat you up and kiss your sis on the lips? ✌😃

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Scott is mindwalking... Just look at all the posts on here lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Who are all these fan boys you keep a picking at flysby? Did they beat you up and kiss your sis on the lips? ✌
    You know who he is 😜. He likes them tumble buggies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    You know who he is . He likes them tumble buggies.
    Fess up rajflyopen boy, you're really LiteInn reincarnated, aren't you? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Fess up rajflyopen boy, you're really LiteInn reincarnated, aren't you? LOL!
    I’m just messing with you some. Dirt Late model = major talent right now. You cannot deny that.

Default Flyboy

You mean YUNG GOAT!🐐

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    You mean YUNG GOAT!
    GOAT. Nope. Not ready to crown him yet. GOAT is still a battle between AJ Foyt and Mario Andretti. I don’t know who wins that one.

Young Larson sort of was putting his time at Eldora it may seem because he was thinking of winning a million in the All Star race at Texas. The cream rose to the top when the BIG BIG money was on the line ! ! ! ! !

There isn’t much cream in nascar right now. At least the #2 went for it tonight and tried to mow him down. This shows you how good dirt late model is right now 👍

I think the cream in someone's brain has curdled.
    8/13/16

There isn’t much cream in nascar right now. At least the #2 went for it tonight and tried to mow him down. This shows you how good dirt late model is right now 👍

1 Million vs 273,000 I would say a lot of cream. I always here on this board how there isn't much talent in Nascar and I just have to laugh at that.

A bunch or rich kids without much soul. Overton got beat in the heat by Larson and he knew it was time to buckle up and get down to business. Most of these rich kids don’t have the gumption to go mow someone down like that. You are down to a handful in NASCAR. Kes is one of them.