Thread: Terbo

Default Terbo

Why isn't Tyler racing the dream?

Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    Why isn't Tyler racing the dream?
    It's a Dirtcar event. At this point, his penalty seems to be getting a bit excessive IMO

Suspended from the events at Cedar Lake Last August, for a year from WRG events.

Thought it would be crazy to skip that race as much as it pays

He is still there working on Steven Roberts car. ECM rained out so he'll most likely be there all weekend now
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    It's a Dirtcar event. At this point, his penalty seems to be getting a bit excessive IMO
    Suspended for one year then under review, that year is up in August. For someone who always runs to the defense of the person he got suspended for showing his frustrations with, surprised you think it’s excessive.

Personally I don’t. He got dam lucky he didn’t really hurt or kill Kenny(no pun intended). Do I get why he did what he did with BP and Sr, absolutely. All to often nothing gets done, but, once there is people on foot, especially the official, you gotta stop, period. That was so close to way worse. Especially with Kenny, but even Bob if he’d fell at the wrong time.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

You are right, but if I say he deserves to be thrown out for a year, you'd disagree with me about that also. I'm not going to petition WRG to allow him back before his year is up or anything crazy like that, it just seems like it has been longer than it actually has since that incident.

I don’t think Terbo cares all that much. IIRC, there were steps he could have taken to shorten the suspension, and he did not do any of them.

My only beef is that Bob Sr. should have got the same year off. It only got as stupid as it did because he was on the track trying to reach in another driver’s car.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Terbo screwed up by not settling that deal in the pits. He also could have possibly shortened his suspension and choose not to. Pride, harda**, or stupid, take your pic. Bob Pierce should have gotten the same penalty for being on track and reaching in the car like a wild man.

Pierce Sr. Should have taken an ass whipping in the pits that night, but since he didn't I agree with you both....he should have served the same suspension as the other lunatic on the track that evening.

Clearly a legend getting a pass.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You are right, but if I say he deserves to be thrown out for a year, you'd disagree with me about that also. I'm not going to petition WRG to allow him back before his year is up or anything crazy like that, it just seems like it has been longer than it actually has since that incident.
    BS. You don’t know me at all then. Do I strongly dislike Bobby and that whole circus of his, yeah. But what Terbo did was wrong and he deserved the suspension. If he’d only retaliated against Bobby, I’d give him maybe 30 days. But for completely losing his crap and hitting Kenny and Bob, no, he deserved the year.

And before you possibly say it, I know Scott is like a carnival sh!t show, I don’t even think he qualifies as a circus.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Terbo screwed up by not settling that deal in the pits. He also could have possibly shortened his suspension and choose not to. Pride, harda**, or stupid, take your pic. Bob Pierce should have gotten the same penalty for being on track and reaching in the car like a wild man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Pierce Sr. Should have taken an ass whipping in the pits that night, but since he didn't I agree with you both....he should have served the same suspension as the other lunatic on the track that evening.

Clearly a legend getting a pass.
    And I also agree with this assessment.

Wait till Bobby’s groupies are gone and see if he wants any of the Terbo sammich. Old man to for that matter.