Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Some of you would b*tch if you hit the lottery. There is little doubt, this team is the most well prepared team out there right now. Overton right now is the top dog, every adjustment and change he is making seems to be working for him. Congrats I say to Brandon and the hole wells motorsports team. You came, you saw, and you kicked some a**. Well done

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    The Shinnston camp I am sure is in Kenneda's ear.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Thats could be what it is all about. The ones that are used to dominating the sport are wanting to find out what the others have that is allowing them to be outran.
    Hopefully they found what they were looking for in tech, and took measurements and pictures ---- the new XR2’s should be out soon, probably late next week.

WOW. 2 quotes and 1 simple minded comment. I may be wrong but isn't that 44 car that was coming strong late in the race a xr-1 ? Is rocket 1 seemingly struggling ? Yes, but I strongly believe they are trying something different. They are leading in points on the woo tour, is it weak this year compared to the lucas tour ? Yes. Everyone made the comment let's see how they do when the tracks get slick. That in itself last night showed me there possibly trying some changes. Team blue is too good to be running were he was until the motor went south.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    WOW. 2 quotes and 1 simple minded comment. I may be wrong but isn't that 44 car that was coming strong late in the race a xr-1 ? Is rocket 1 seemingly struggling ? Yes, but I strongly believe they are trying something different. They are leading in points on the woo tour, is it weak this year compared to the lucas tour ? Yes. Everyone made the comment let's see how they do when the tracks get slick. That in itself last night showed me there possibly trying some changes. Team blue is too good to be running were he was until the motor went south.
    You ramble too much...
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    You ramble too much...
    Keeping the cap on the bottle is difficult for him... 🙃

Some of you would b*tch if you hit the lottery. There is little doubt, this team is the most well prepared team out there right now. Overton right now is the top dog, every adjustment and change he is making seems to be working for him. Congrats I say to Brandon and the hole wells motorsports team. You came, you saw, and you kicked some a**. Well done
    He said bich?? 😆

Overton was toying with him, but yes, he ran a good second.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Kenneda also made it a point to bring up suspicious shocks and heim ends! He said Woo has been inspecting all year for certain items!

We will see in the morning!
    Smart guys like Rumley are laughing at these rod end comments. He did with the right size bolt in the hole rules too. You can't tune slop. They are literally looking for a ghost
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

WOW. 2 quotes and 1 simple minded comment.
    For the record, my comment was a veiled attempt at humor and sarcasm, like Barbecueboy's post #20. Sorry you misinterpreted it.

Mark richards said he would bet 10,000 brandon was 100% legal. So it wasn't him that started it

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Mark richards said he would bet 10,000 brandon was 100% legal. So it wasn't him that started it
    https://images.app.goo.gl/WH7CdxJuFKV3uWTR7
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Smart guys like Rumley are laughing at these rod end comments. He did with the right size bolt in the hole rules too. You can't tune slop. They are literally looking for a ghost
    You never know with these series officials. Are they smart enough to throw you a curveball and are looking for other things? Who knows but at least they made a serious attempt at inspecting.......other than the body rules, obviously!

Rocket 1 is married to the cushion. Just watch all the recent races.

I talked to Steve Francis right after he Schwallie was measuring Bloomers car. I’m assuming because he missed tech, and drivers meeting. What r these measurements that u guys know about that r rules in the book that Steve missed?

See post #23!

DirtyD31 they just like to complain because they don't like the way the cars look.

Quote Originally Posted by cjsracing View Post
    DirtyD31 they just like to complain because they don't like the way the cars look.
    I see we have a comedian in our midst.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Zero25 I see the post, and I don’t want anyone to think I’m being a smart ass. I honestly don’t know the tolerance on measurements for the body’s. I didn’t see any specifics in post 23 just where they measured from. I just don’t know if rule book has changed and measurements r different, or every sanction body is turning there head. I mean they bust there asses over tires, and droop, seems they would for body issues also. I honestly thought that’s what was happening to bloomer, but he passed.

They turned their head. They changed the rules cause the cars weren't in line anymore. Then the whole cycle repeated again. The fact that parts, once hand built, starting being mass-produced, didn't help either. They want to make a faster one to sell next year. Rules be (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed.

This is not a tolerance issue at all.

For example, 2 years ago the decided to "draw a line in the sand" on the right side body lines. Fender tops already gained height back to front, which wasn't legal. So they said they would run a string from top of rr quarter to top of rf fender. The biggest gap of daylight under the string allowed was 1.5", if I remember correctly. Then since no one followed that rule, they now stop the string at the firewall and let the rf fender be whatever you want.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    Yeah the Aero has to change on hrese cars, they are no longer enjoyable to watch on big tracks, once they get out front in free air, they are gone most of the time! The only real passes last night were crazy banzie moves. On a side note, Do something with the dirt, the vision is horrible, and control the dirt a little more, most tracks care enough about there fans not to sit in a sand blaster all night, ps, no foolish comments about dont go if you dont like it, trust me, nobody at the track thinks that dumb. We are talking about helping the sport, their was young kids last night miserable from the dirt, they are supposed to be future fans, and yes I realize your at a dirt track, but its been ridiculous lately.

Do something with the dirt? lol.... You're an idiot if you think nobody thinks it's dumb. That's part of dirt racing. We set in the grass coming out of 4. We love being close and so does everyone around us that's been setting in the same spots for years. When we leave the race we're covered from head to toe. It's Eldora dirt!! No race true race fan should care to be covered when they leave.