Default Jack Hewitt KMD shirt

I’d love to get one, but I cannot find anyway to do it. Just because I like the guy so much, and he is such a character.

I’m sure he’s not a Facebooker etc, neither am I, but the shirt maker, or just someone should now. CIRF maybe??
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Should know*
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Question

Sounds like something that might be right on up in the wheelhouse of someone from the Bobby Pierce clan ? ? Maybe someone from that camp would have an idea where to get a hold of one of those Kiss My not a nice word T shirts ?

CnBF, I believe Jack's wife will sell you one and send it to you if they still have some. I'll give Jack a call and make sure they still have some for sale and the information you need to contact her and make the deal. I'll PM you with the information as soon as I talk to him. They're at Eldora for the Dream right now so I'll wait 'till Monday morning to call him.

Great interview by Rigsby!

Its on Floracing if you subscribe!