Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bronson just took out the entire field in his heat lol.

Massive pileup in heat one.. 8 cars including Owens, Oneil, Thorton tore up pretty bad.

6 cars were done in the wreck.. Thorton did come back out and run the heat and finished 3rd out of 5.

Down to 50% chance for Saturday now. Seems to be tracking more East. They’ve got a shot.

I can't believe Lucas is still willing to run for 5,000 on prelims and only 15 on Saturday. That's there regular purse on a Saturday night

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Doesn't it rubber up top to bottom every year.
    You’re confusing “rubber up” and “slick over”. Huge difference.

Back to 70% chance of over an inch of rain tomorrow, I just don't get Magnolia and Lucas burying their head in the sand on this one. Its not like a pop-up thunderstorm here or there, its a tropical depression that spans over 2-3 states at one time.

JUST NOW ON Magnolia website they are paying $12,000 tonight !

Darn! I was going to go tomorrow. Just read the website also that they changed it for tonight, to late for me to travel tonight, the late notice was to late. Darn again.

FROM THE TRACKS FACEBOOK PAGE.

SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENT: OPTIMA Batteries Clash at The MAG Presented by Big River Steel
    $12,000-To-Win LOLMDS Finale Tonight - Friday, June 18
    Columbus, Mississippi (06/18/21) – With forecast models now calling for up to an inch of rain on Saturday, officials with Magnolia Motor Speedway and the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series have made the decision to alter the weekend schedule for the OPTIMA Batteries Clash at The Mag presented by Big River Steel.
    The event finale will now be held TONIGHT – Friday, June 18 – and will be headlined by a $12,000-to-win / 50-lap feature for the Lucas Oil Late Model Series / COMP Cams Super Dirt Series Super Late Models.
    “It’s a tough situation. The weather had actually started to improve some in the last 24 hours, but the latest reports from our local meteorologists are calling for up to an inch of rain tomorrow. We want to make sure the fans and racers get to see a big show and can be on the road home before the bad weather moves in,” track promoter Johnny Stokes said. “This was the best solution we could come up with in this tough situation and I want to thank Rick Schwallie for all of his help in making this happen.”
    Accompanying Friday’s program will be complete shows for the MSSS Murphy Towing Street Stocks ($1,000-to-win / $75-to-start), Trak-Star Crate Late Models ($800-to-win / $50-to-start), and William Wells 3 Star Tire and Auto Factory Stocks ($500-to-win / $50-to-start).
    Previously released times and prices will be honored for tonight’s revamped program.
    On Friday the driver’s meeting is at 7 p.m. CST with hot laps at 7:30 p.m.
    Friday Grandstand Admission is $25 for Adults with Kids 6-10 $5, and Kids 5 & under free.
    Friday Pit Admission is $35 for Adults with Kids 6-10 years of age $25, and Kids 5 & under free.
    FOUR WHEELER’s/ATV’s/Dirt Bikes, ect. Passes are $25 for the weekend. Each race team will get one free band at registration. Any additional bands will be $25 each.
    There will be no racing on Saturday night at Magnolia Motor Speedway
    For more information call Johnny Stokes at 662-574-2572 or the track at 662-240-3478 and visit the track's website at www.MagnoliaDirt.com.
    About Big River Steel:
    Big River Steel is a LEED-certified Flex Mill™ in northeast Arkansas that is believed to be the newest and most advanced flat rolled mill in North America. Big River Steel’s advanced manufacturing technology and skilled operators combined with U. S. Steel’s product development capabilities and intellectual property have allowed Big River Steel to produce advanced high-strength steel (AHSS). Big River Steel offers high-quality products and services to discerning customers in the automotive, energy, construction, and agricultural industries. Big River Steel’s Phase II-A expansion doubled the mill’s hot-rolled steel production capacity to 3.3 million tons annually, establishing it as one of the largest electric arc furnace-oriented flat-rolled mills in North America. The Phase II-A expansion was completed in November 2020, ahead of schedule and below budget. For more information, visit www.bigriversteel.com
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Anyone else having sign in issues with Mav+? It shows my yearly payment in my account, then says to subscribe to watch. Getting ill with it!

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    Anyone else having sign in issues with Mav+? It shows my yearly payment in my account, then says to subscribe to watch. Getting ill with it!
    I've had trouble with the Mavtv site since we had to start using it. Changed my password like it said people from Lucastv had to do, and it usually takes me 2 times to login for some reason. And it takes me to that yearly payment page at times as well. Not to mention taking forever to load and buffering. Bunch of $hit..

Go to forgot password and sign back in again..

Same thing happens to me on the app. If I go to the website and sign in I can view it.

The track was locked down on the bottom from the drop of the green.

Ugh. Brutal. How can someone spend that much time messing around and it did absolutely nothing.

Good points night for jd

Quote Originally Posted by drich24 View Post
    Ugh. Brutal. How can someone spend that much time messing around and it did absolutely nothing.
    Amen. I said I was giving up and going to bed 6 or 7 times, but it’s dirt late model racing and it’s Lucas, so I hung in there and watched it all. They finally started the feature after midnight our time and all that time spent on the track produced very little racing. I know “Dr Dirt” puts in a ton of effort to get the track right, but it was better before all the work. It would’ve been nice to see what Davenport could’ve done if he’d started in the second or third row. Some guys were passing up top, but that was just for a brief period midway through the race. It felt like, if you start on the pole, it’s your race to lose. And JD is pretty unbeatable in those conditions.