Default Kyle Larson Is At It Again

Kyle Larson just won again at Wayne County, Ohio in the ASCoC Ohio Speedweek event.

He just keeps tallying victories in anything he choses to drive!

He started a few rows back in this one and had to work for the win passing for the lead with 4 to go.

Rumble-Yung Money-rumble!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 06-15-2021 at 06:22 AM.

Kyle started 10th.Track was Wayne County Speedway in Orrville, Ohio.Very good racing tonight. Wayne County Speedway and Flo All Stars have clips on their twitter and facebook. Hi lights.

Quote Originally Posted by RRacer70 View Post
    Kyle started 10th.Track was Wayne County Speedway in Orrville, Ohio.Very good racing tonight. Wayne County Speedway and Flo All Stars have clips on their twitter and facebook. Hi lights.
    Yep, you are correct and I am mistaken. Got Waynesfield and Wayne County mixed up. Too much Wayne for my feeble mind late into the night! LOL!

Thanks for setting the record straight, RRacer.

Larson wins again at Waynesfield, Ohio!!

Sorry it pisses you off some much when Larson wins, rajflyopenLarsonfanboy! LOL!

Larson beat up on some major talent. https://www.floracing.com/articles/7...-speedweek-win 👌

Well done Kyle!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Larson beat up on some major talent. https://www.floracing.com/articles/7...-speedweek-win
    It really pisses you off when Yung Money keeps winning and winning, doesn't it flyopenLarsonfanboy!! LOL!

. What a talented field I must say

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It really pisses you off when Yung Money keeps winning and winning, doesn't it flyopenLarsonfanboy!! LOL!
    Hmm. Did you follow the dream last week?

Flyboy still hasn't gotten any smarter. There's no hope for him.

Hmm. Did you follow the dream last week?
    Sure! Didn't everyone. I also followed the pizza delivery car race at All Tech Speedway back in January where Larson beat all the same guys that were at the Dream by 15 seconds and lapped all the way up to 8th place in just his 4th or 5th start in a pizza car. Did you forget that flyopenLarsonfanboy? LOLOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Sure! Didn't everyone. I also followed the pizza delivery car race at All Tech Speedway back in January where Larson beat all the same guys that were at the Dream by 15 seconds and lapped all the way up to 8th place in just his 4th or 5th start in a pizza car. Did you forget that flyopenLarsonfanboy? LOLOL!
    Now your sounding like Kamala when answering questions. Divert divert divert.

Now your sounding like Kamala when answering questions. Divert divert divert.
    Are you an idiot or do you have a miniscule attention span? Or are you an idiot with a miniscule attention span? Answer truthfully, please.

Revisit your question and then read post #12. Your answer is there in plain language with proper spelling and punctuation.

I'm curious as to how you 'splain away the beatdown at All Tech? Can't wait for that! LOLOL!

I think flyboy is on to something. Larson had to go all the way to Ohio to get that win, we had a league rental race right here in Mooresville and he skipped it to find the 'lesser talent'....Could have won the plastic trophy over 40 of the worlds scariest rental kart racers! Obviously he is scared, heard he is looking at Monaco next year for another easy win....

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    I think flyboy is on to something. Larson had to go all the way to Ohio to get that win, we had a league rental race right here in Mooresville and he skipped it to find the 'lesser talent'....Could have won the plastic trophy over 40 of the worlds scariest rental kart racers! Obviously he is scared, heard he is looking at Monaco next year for another easy win....
    You talking about go pro kart complex? I need to get up there. K1 isn’t bad but go pro is the best around Charlotte area. Yep. Kyle would get whooped there too 😜😁

Let me know flyboy, I'll meet you at GoPro. Yes, best around for sure! I believe I can even score you a couple of free races if you give me notice.

Let me know flyboy, I'll meet you at GoPro. Yes, best around for sure! I believe I can even score you a couple of free races if you give me notice.
    Evel, are you racing regularly these days?

Have only ran three times this year...car owner is busy, I am old and busy, and we just haven't had the time to put the effort in; hopefully we can get back out more often shortly...Tangled up in a wreck at Bristol (car was very good, wrong place at wrong time), ran 5th next race, and 10th last time out (was a crate touring race, light at scales in heat and came from the back of the consi). Car is better than the driver right now...Still want to get back up into that midwest dirt before I get forced into retirement...

Awesome. Thank you. I will let you know