Thread: PBS News

Default PBS News

Is Trump still President? PBS News Hour can not let the name Trump go. They keep going back to half truth statements about Trump over and over and over and over and over, etc, shadowing over Biden over seas adventure. Biden stated that he will not take questions from the media with the Russian Dictator next to him, "he's to smart" Biden stated (AFR radio). Journalistic values of the News Hour has been in the drain for months now, headed by female activist. They just had Dr. Robert ????? on saying that if you just had 1 covid shot, you are in worse shape than you were in the beginning of the year, due to the people that refuses to take the shot. I think he was trying to say, that the people who has not taken the shot, they will get covid, then the virus will mutate in them, then spread to folks who already have take the shot killing both. I'm scared to death, cough, cough, cough. Now, Gardener, a black woman prosecutor, claims that Johnson, a black male in prison, is not getting fair treatment because Johnson claims that he did not do the crime. How many times have you that before? Now, a black Islamic female studying urban justice in the North East. An activist dream show.

I stopped listening to anything PBS or NPR many moons ago.

They have jumped on the black and LGBQT+ activism bandwagon. Makes me wonder what country am I living in.

PBS died with Mr. Rogers,,,,lol,,,,

As the great Jerry Clower once said......these liberal journalists would rather climb the tallest pine tree in Ga barefooted, and tell you a lie, than stand on the ground, and tell you the truth!

Cspan…..you can hear them say it themselves and form your own opinion.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Some valid points. I like a few of the things PBS offers like Nova and music flashbacks. But they, like other news orgs, are addicted to using Trump’s name like a crack addict is dependent on their fix. It’s less expensive and requires less resources than going out and covering real news. There’s too many news groups with the proliferation of on-line, blogs, social media based platforms, etc. I’m a believer in the press but some need to die off. When some of these “also rans” are able to exist on their 1% market share they can throw so much crap against the wall.
    I hate time trials.

There are a lot of Trump hater morons that have no life other than being offended and hating Trump. The left wing news org. caters to them because they are about the only people watching. Most sane people have a lot better things to do with their time.

If one has low blood pressure, the News Hour is wonderful.....Mr. Rogers is back in an animal cartoon form, tigers. One white Jew boy with a crown, and black girl with her mother (the teacher) and a black female doctor, only humans. Sounds like Animal Racism.....They had Stevie Ray and I caught his Austin Limits flashback. Then I read his bio on line, least a bottle a day with coke. The first flashback was an earlier show recorded, he did perform better hi, a very good Hendrix copy of Voodoo Chile. I guess that is why I never make it to the top of the music scene, even when I went to LA, I never did drugs. All great guitar players played their best on drugs.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    If one has low blood pressure, the News Hour is wonderful.....Mr. Rogers is back in an animal cartoon form, tigers. One white Jew boy with a crown, and black girl with her mother (the teacher) and a black female doctor, only humans. Sounds like Animal Racism.....They had Stevie Ray and I caught his Austin Limits flashback. Then I read his bio on line, least a bottle a day with coke. The first flashback was an earlier show recorded, he did perform better hi, a very good Hendrix copy of Voodoo Chile. I guess that is why I never make it to the top of the music scene, even when I went to LA, I never did drugs. All great guitar players played their best on drugs.
    Even Eric Clapton ! !

I did not really don't know if Clapton did drugs on stage. His drummer was a drunk, which performed at MI., Ginger Baker, drinking made him look ruff back in 1989.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 06-16-2021 at 05:28 PM.

PBS= Propaganda Bull (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

^^^^^^ That is a good one!