Default Children, God's Blessings

I listen to AFR (Christian Radio) somewhat and the children news stories I pay close attention to, some not what parents and grand parents what to hear. One story, Chicago's school board voted to allow sex education to be taught without a notice of teaching the course. Parents can op-out their children, but now, their is no way to find out if or when the course will be taught thus nullifying the op-out unless your child tells you that they are being taught. Another story up in New York state, where 6 year olds are being taught LGBQT+ and sex ed in cartoon form. Meeke on AFR brought this out a couple of weeks ago. This course cost thousands of dollars which is graphic in nature bombarding children teaching the kids to take control of their bodies, even over parents. Where they are taught to master---ba-- and self pleasure, teaching to identify as a boy or a girl, the long list was shocking to listen to, God help us. A story I posted awhile back, where the 'Young Democrats' in Alabama (a homosexual group) bragged about being in every county and entering into all of the schools..... People, wake up, get involved in your children's schools and speak to the teachers. The sexual perverted are targeting your children with mind blowing agendas under friendly names that sounds civil rights friendly, but are destroying the morals and your teachings of our innocent love ones, our blessed little ones.

A homosexual just on TV stated something, "children have the right to determine their sexual identity". " They have the right to explore their sexual freedom". The LBGQT+ is using the 'civil rights' argument to undermine parents. These organizations are funded by people, like George Soros, with innocent organizational names you would never expect and are welcomed on news outlets, under 'civil rights'.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    A homosexual just on TV stated something, "children have the right to determine their sexual identity". " They have the right to explore their sexual freedom". The LBGQT+ is using the 'civil rights' argument to undermine parents. These organizations are funded by people, like George Soros, with innocent organizational names you would never expect and are welcomed on news outlets, under 'civil rights'.
    do not forget sex identification that already being taught in some schools!! ''EVIL triumphs for GOOD peoples DO NOTHING''

On AFR, Mekee and Will, brought the attention to the 'It's Great' and the 'Snap Crackle Pop' cereal maker, that they are donating $3.00 per any box of cereal sold to the LGBQ+ groups during Gay Pride month, this month. And on these boxes, children are drawn into the Gay Civil Rights movement by reading the boxes why eating, and to place their gender on the top label. I did not see any of the boxes at the store today, it could be regional. Anyone seen these boxes?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    I listen to AFR (Christian Radio) somewhat and the children news stories I pay close attention to, some not what parents and grand parents what to hear. One story, Chicago's school board voted to allow sex education to be taught without a notice of teaching the course. Parents can op-out their children, but now, their is no way to find out if or when the course will be taught thus nullifying the op-out unless your child tells you that they are being taught. Another story up in New York state, where 6 year olds are being taught LGBQT+ and sex ed in cartoon form. Meeke on AFR brought this out a couple of weeks ago. This course cost thousands of dollars which is graphic in nature bombarding children teaching the kids to take control of their bodies, even over parents. Where they are taught to master---ba-- and self pleasure, teaching to identify as a boy or a girl, the long list was shocking to listen to, God help us. A story I posted awhile back, where the 'Young Democrats' in Alabama (a homosexual group) bragged about being in every county and entering into all of the schools..... People, wake up, get involved in your children's schools and speak to the teachers. The sexual perverted are targeting your children with mind blowing agendas under friendly names that sounds civil rights friendly, but are destroying the morals and your teachings of our innocent love ones, our blessed little ones.
    What a bunch of sick societal whackos, the whole faculty and Admin that supports this immorality should be fired.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-30-2021 at 01:53 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I actually agree that this kind of class being a waste of resources and is inappropriate at that age, though for different reasons. However, the Young Democrats is a pro-LGBQT+, not a homosexual group. Its literally the Democrat version of the Young Republicans. Both organizations are part of schools all over the US.

The President of the Young Democrats was on Alabama Journal being interviewed, giving Don Daily (reporter) the bed room eyes and looks, it was sick. This white open homosexual male was also hired by Birmingham to help promote the LBGQ+ agenda in the city. Black Dems and homos have teamed up in Alabama to over throw the Democratic Party (Nancy W. was kicked out by a coo) with an anti-family agenda, also going into schools.

Man's Civil Rights is a great and wonderful thing, not God's laws, not good enough. Now, they are using this ideal for young children stating that the young has their own freedom and rights, parent butt out. Pandora's box has been opened and it is war time. The Supreme Court refuses to take up a case where a girl, claims to be a boy, was using the boy's restroom in a school, but was given an individual separate restroom to use instead. She felt stigmatized and singled out.

The Lord God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah over this very thing. The Bible denounces this lifestyle from beginning to end. Children should not be subjected to this on any level.

I do realize unfortunately the vast majority of the people do not know anything about Scripture, but those that do should Contend for the Faith!!! True Christians who know Christ as their Savior should not support this teaching on any level

Question

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    The Lord God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah over this very thing. The Bible denounces this lifestyle from beginning to end. Children should not be subjected to this on any level.I do realize unfortunately the vast majority of the people do not know anything about Scripture, but those that do should Contend for the Faith!!! True Christians who know Christ as their Savior should not support this teaching on any level
    I know this much that I've been told :about scripture : " It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a Democrat to get into Heaven " ? ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I know this much that I've been told :about scripture : " It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a Democrat to get into Heaven " ? ? ? ?
    Based on their agenda, thats definitely true!

The Bibles very clear that in the last days, Satan will cause people to believe anything anti-God! The Dems definitely fit this crowd!

'eye of a needle', don't forget it is a low arch doorway thru the wall which is around the city where people enter and animals say out. Some think the needle is a sewing needle, not invented at that time. Revelations states that only 144,000 make it to heaven.

You do know that the 144,000 are 12,000 Prophets/leaders from each of the 12 Jewish tribes during the tribulation?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    You do know that the 144,000 are 12,000 Prophets/leaders from each of the 12 Jewish tribes during the tribulation?
    And not a Democrat among the lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!