Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pootin

Default pootin

man , ole sleepy joe sure took him behind the gym didnt he???? this sh!t is getting unreal.....

Russian President Vladimir Putin has once again highlighted the political persecution of protesters who took to Capitol Hill on January 6. Putin told reporters in Geneva on Wednesday, political freedoms in Russia in comparison to the U.S. appear to be equally restricted.

“People went into U.S. congress with political demands. 400 people are now facing criminal charges,” he explained. “They are facing prison terms of up to 20, maybe 25 years. They are called home grown terrorists.”

Putin also pointed out hundreds of Capitol protesters have been subjected to arbitrary detention while Ashli Babbitt, who he referred to as a non-threatening woman, was shot dead. He argued these arrests are a violation of basic human rights.

“Many people are facing the same things as we do and I am stressing this, we are sympathizing with the United States,” he expressed. “But we do not want the same thing repeating here.”

Putin went on to state the U.S. does not have a moral high ground when talking about political freedoms due to the apparent persecution of conservatives on U.S. soil.
    -
    -
    I think the phrase that Putin used was - don't get mad at the mirror if you're ugly.

Look, he's a dictator, but he made some points that are pretty hard to defend. Ashli Babbitt, well? No weapon, no real threat, no ID on the officer, really? If this was the other way around. If this was a Trump victory with lefties protesting and an unarmed, open handed female POC got shot by Capitol Police, or any other law enforcement wing, we would have had the officer's name, address, history, and possible political affiliation in 15 seconds!!

How many people, charged basically with a disorderly conduct, or trespassing, are being held in a solitary - indefinite confinement for what? Selfies? Putting their feet up on Nancy's desk?

Fair and equal application of justice? Really?
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

The left media is making Biden a hero.

The left media molests collies………..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

We had a MAN/LEADER running this Country. The weak kneed left railroaded him out of the Whitehouse. Now we have a fumbling, stumbling old fool who never accomplished anything in his life other than selling his influence.

This should surprise no one who is paying attention. Apparently even some Trump haters on the left are noticing this inept old fool's lack of leadership.

And it doesn’t make any of you the least little bit suspicious that Putin preferred Trump to Biden? Ok Comrade, carry on.
    I hate time trials.

Many would prefer Putin over Biden in this country, I would. Got your daily Trump poke in already?
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-17-2021 at 02:29 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

And it doesn’t make any of you the least little bit suspicious that Putin preferred Trump to Biden? Ok Comrade, carry on.

Show us where Putin ever said that. Quit watching cnn....

Kaz when you tie and compare Trump to Putin you are totally way out there. See you tonight on your next orbit!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-17-2021 at 06:00 PM.

Agree with former crew guy. People that watch CNN and PMSNBC become parrots. OH NO THE RUSSIA hoax LIVES> stop being a gullible fool=KAZ

Nuttin’ to do with CNN or whomever. Common sense, try it some time.
    I hate time trials.

Thumbs down

A big LOLOLOL on that one. RUSSIA HOAX. Try finding facts about what Poot prefers. You will find Biden the dupe at the top of his list. Ask Biden a question about his meeting and you get arf arf arf

Intelligent response there Big Shooter, what grade are you in?
    I hate time trials.

Kazz you are not showing any common sense, when it comes to Trump you're like a wired brainwashed bot!!! hehe

Kazual,

I’ll support whomever the President is at the time, Biden is in this case --- because it’s the right thing to do, unlike the support that Trump got from the Left when he was President --- now then, doesn’t non-support from the Left, towards Trump, for the last four years make YOU the least little bit suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    man , ole sleepy joe sure took him behind the gym didnt he???? this sh!t is getting unreal.....
    Somebody should taken him behind the gym, so he could get lost!!!

Lurker, I too support whomever is President, because it’s my country and it is fact the right thing to do. Infuriated me no end when the left went after Trump right after he was inaugurated. I hoped for his success. But over a couple of years he demonstrated to me that he sought absolute power, he envisioned himself a dictator and had no respect for the rule of law. Formed my opinion, I’m done with him, he set the conservative cause back for two or three decades. That latter factor is maybe my biggest disappointment of all.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Many would prefer Putin over Biden in this country, I would. Got your daily Trump poke in already?
    Why am I not surprised you communist.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Agree with former crew guy. People that watch CNN and PMSNBC become parrots. OH NO THE RUSSIA hoax LIVES> stop being a gullible fool=KAZ
    People who listen to fox news newsmax are parrots as well just from the other side. It doesn't matter what side you land on you're not getting the truth. You're getting what you want to hear. I guarantee you will hear stories on one news network and you will not hear it on the other and vice versa. They just cater to their base and tell them what they want to hear. Fox news now spewing that the FBI was behind Jan 6th but, yet voted against a bi partisan commission that could get to the truth but, the cowards voted against it. I've lost all faith in both parties. They're scum of the earth and only care about what's going to get them reelected and not what's best for the country and that goes for both sides. You're nothing but, a fool if you can't see that.

Kazual -

JMHO, I’m on the other side of this fence. I think the Conservative base, real Conservatives, will (and are) recover just fine in Midterms and the next Presidential Election. Joe & Co. are helping every day to see to it.