Default Members and Mods

After doing some searching on trolling, they say 'don't feed the Trolls'. A troll will argue anything to get their rocks off; their kicks could be even to hacker status, many reasons. Clue, a new member; who can have many agendas, for we have seen the Anti-Christian attacks and the lefts radical values. I've read a little about this trolling and it happens a lot on these forums. These radical punks love to get replies, so if you ignore them, they will start to get even more angry with their replies, like a nagging wife that you ignore, and their head will explode, thus going away (some may wish that about their wife). The mods have a ruff job and I appreciate them and allowing us to use this site. THANK YOU Mods for your endless work.

I feel you have to be talking about me. Though, I'm not sure where I've done the things you accuse me of. My views aren't automatically radical simply because you disagree with them. I can also remember only maybe one time where I goaded somebody for not responding to me (and I'm hardly the only one that has done that here) and generally consider a conversation done if the other side decides to not continue. If anything, your own posts tend to become more and more illegible the more heated you get.

I my reading, I learned DO NOT open websites, emails, nor attachments unless you trust the source for the troll/hacker will phish. What happens, they take the original site, copy it, then change the address to go to their fake address, you won't know the difference. What I do now is, write down the site, then go to my search engine and look, then decide the next step.

I mean, that is indeed a good safety practice, but just being on this website is kinda dangerous. It still blows my mind that this site doesn’t have basic HTTPS encryption, meaning the site is completely exposed to even basic level hacking. Hell, everyone here has seen people joint the forum and post malicious links.

Agreed Osiris. This site is has been VERY shady for awhile security wise. May have always been but didn’t know in the early days what I know now IT wise.

There are no mods on this site, and hasn't been for a while now...

All I know is somebody banned Nate for spam and me for... No reason I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris1241 View Post
    all i know is somebody banned nate for spam and me for... No reason i guess.
    extremely simple minds want to know why ?

I was curious and looked more into the software used to run this website. I'm no longer as confused by this place's terrible design and non-existent security. If the bottom attribution is to be believed, this site uses a the 4.2.0 version of VBulletin, a version that was released in 2012, meaning this forum's software is a whopping 9 years out-of-date. I shouldn't be shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    There are no mods on this site, and hasn't been for a while now...
    This is just not true...

They're not here 24/7, but they are here 😊