Default Gordon Back In A Midget

https://racer.com/2021/06/18/jeff-go...XetKPexMNiXEIM

CIRF didn't know if you've seen this or not.

Kid, I did run across it but I can't remember where. He looked a little timid in that midget but we have to cut him some slack since he hasn't touched a midget for decades.

There was a day when that Gordon kid was a terror in a midget on dirt as well as pavement. I watched him win many times. He ran the Springfield Mile in a midget and Silver Crown car. It took some stones to race a midget on The Mile. Not positive if Gordo was in the field of midgets the day Danny Drinan wrecked horribly in turn 3 at Springfield but I believe he was.

The old timers out in Kansas still talk about the night Gordo literally decimated the Belleville Midget Nationals field. I believe Gordo nearly lapped the field at Belleville. Every year when I was going out there people in the stands would talk about that night when Gordo was a High Banks Superman!

Times change and hand eye coordination goes away with age. But it’s cool to sit around the campfire and talk about the old days

I'll go out on a limb and speculate that you don't have a clue what or where The Springfield Mile and/or The Belleville High Banks are! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I'll go out on a limb and speculate that you don't have a clue what or where The Springfield Mile and/or The Belleville High Banks are! LOL!
    If you know who Nicky Hayden is then You know who the best racer to ever run Springfield is.

Yep, I'm familiar with all four of the best racers ever to run The Springfield Mile. Al, KL, Mario & A.J.

Nuff said about that.

I'm sure you had to look it up to learn what and where The Belleville High Banks are. Make something up and post it.........quick! LOLOL!!

Sorry. AJ and Mario are great but doing it on a motorcycle is a higher level of wildness 👍 you do know about flat track motorcycles i hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Sorry. AJ and Mario are great but doing it on a motorcycle is a higher level of wildness  you do know about flat track motorcycles i hope?
    You do know where The Belleville High Banks are I hope? LOL!

I was born, raised and I have lived my entire life to this point less than 2 hours from The Springfield Mile including the 4 years I was away at school. I live less than an hour from the site of the yearly Peoria TT's. Does that sufficiently answer your stupid question?

You do know about the Peoria TT's I hope? LOL!

Do you ever tire of being smacked around intellectually and factually?

Don't be sorry or apologize for your stupidity. It's actually somewhat entertaining in a weird sorta' way. But in small doses. LOLOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 06-20-2021 at 11:46 PM.