Default Hey rajflyopenLarsonfanboy...........

Larson won again today. Don't hate, give credit where credit is due and step back from the ledge. All this winning Yung Money is doing has to be pissing you off, big time!!!

Bbbwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha!!!!

Larson’s win streak is just like that hot blonde you dated when you were 23 years old... but she left you after 3 weeks 😜

Snappy comeback, rajflyopenLarsonfanboy!! Makes absolutely no sense but it's snappy. At least for the likes of you it's snappy! LOLOL!

Question

Flyboy; Ya don't think Kyle Larson is going to totally blast the field at Pocono this week like he has the last several NASKY races ? That hot blonde that I dated wanted to marry me after 3 week !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Raceready; 06-22-2021 at 12:45 AM.

I ended up happily married to the hot blonde I met at 23. Actually I met her before the age of 23.

Just swallow that mouthful of crow, rajflyopenLarsonfanboy!! Admit it, Larson is the best all around racer on the planet Earth in the year 2021. How long he maintains that irrefutable status remains to be seen but it's without a doubt the truth today! And there is the reason you're pissed, rajflyopenLarsonfanboy!! LOLOL!!

Larson wins again tonight at Port Royal!

Rumble young man rumble!!

Cherry pickin don’t count. Just ask Kyle Busch

Cherry pickin lmao. He's destroying cup guys, he's winning in sprint cars, he's won in late models and still running up front when he's not winning. What else is there to prove?

Late models? Ha ha ha

When Yung Money show's up at a pizza delivery car race he is, without doubt, the best driver on the premises. You know that's true flyopenboy, and that's why your pissed! LOLOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    When Yung Money show's up at a pizza delivery car race he is, without doubt, the best driver on the premises. You know that's true flyopenboy, and that's why your pissed! LOLOL!
    I guess you forgot about Eldora or won’t admit your boy took an ass woopin

I guess you forgot about Port Royal and All Tech.

You're either a masochistic gluten for punishment or really, really dumb!! LOLOL!!!

i would luv to see him run Indiana sprint week that probably not going to happen

buster, you & I and whole bunch of other people would love to see Larson do some of the Indiana Sprint Week schedule. However, I doubt we will ever see Larson back in a wingless 410. He has said publicly that his crash at Eldora during the 4 Crown Nationals spooked him from ever having any desire to race wingless 410's.

Larson was a consummate badass in a wingless 410 just as he is in dirt late models, winged 410's, midgets, USAC Silver Crown car's, Daytona prototype sports cars, NASCAR trucks/Xfinity/Cup cars and anything else he decides to race but unless something changes the wingless 410's are off limits. He's got nothing to prove by racing a wingless 410 like he did before he went to NASCAR and they obviously scare him.

Looks like Larson chalked up a Kings Royal. Both races were good.

Just keeps adding on to that impressive resume.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You know it for sure when he shows up at the PDC and beats down the best in the sport ! !