FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 22, 2021

Mack McCarter Emerges Victorious at Smoky Mountain Speedway
Mack and Pierce Prepare for $10,040-To-Win J.T. Kerr Memorial

GATLINBURG, Tenn. (06/22/21) – Mack McCarter picked up his fifth victory of the 2021 season on Saturday night with a triumph at Smoky Mountain Speedway. His latest conquest was worth $1,500 and came aboard his McCarter Brothers Racing No. 51 Tennessee Homemade Wines/ Hidden Valley Cattle Ranch/ CVR Race Cars / Phantom Racing Engine Limited Late Model.

“Smoky Mountain Speedway has been good to us this year. We’ve now won three features there. I can’t thank Jr. at Phantom race Engines enough for letting me run his engine. I also want to thank my family, my crew, and my sponsors for everything they do,” McCarter said. “This has been a great season so far, and we just keep getting better. Hopefully this weekend either Pierce or I can win the J.T. Kerr Memorial to keep the momentum going for McCarter Brothers Racing.”

Saturday night found Mack McCarter in action at Smoky Mountain Speedway (Maryville, Tenn.), where he was piloting his Tennessee Homemade Wines No. 51 Limited Late Model. After starting the night by registering the third-fastest time in a field of 13 entries, McCarter outran Cameron Weaver in the 20-lap feature to register his fifth win of the season.

He took the checkers ahead of Weaver, Jesse Lowe, Ronnie Johnson, and Jordan Horton to claim $1,500.

Full results from the weekend are available at www.SmokyMtnSpeed.com .

This weekend – June 25-26 – both Mack and Pierce will be in action in the 10th annual J.T. Kerr Memorial at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tenn.). The event posts a $10,040 winner’s check for the 604 Crate Late Model division.

For more information on the big event, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net .

McCarter Brothers Racing would to like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include McCarter Lumber Company, Parkway Liquor Store, Tennessee Homemade Wines, Jim Beeman Lumber, McCarter Farms, Hyperco Springs, Base Racing Fuel, Öhlins Shocks, CVR Race Cars, Simpson Race Products, Butlerbuilt Seats, Hoosier Tire by Pup, Wells Motorsports Photography, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on McCarter Brothers Racing, please visit www.McCarterRacing.com .