Default Jacksonville SN cancelled

Next event is Wednesday at Beaver Dam
    2021 race count
    6 events

Wonder why no makeup date?

I only made it to 6 races in June. Brutal stretch of crap weather, and the extended forecast isn't looking any better. Ken Dobson said on Twitter that a make-up date is not expected.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    I only made it to 6 races in June. Brutal stretch of crap weather, and the extended forecast isn't looking any better. Ken Dobson said on Twitter that a make-up date is not expected.
    You shoulda went to Sycamore... 😃🖒

Settle back for an existing night of SRX at Eldora on CBS I reckon... 🤓

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Settle back for an existing night of SRX at Eldora on CBS I reckon... 邏
    Any LM guys driving this week?

Not sure about the roster. I'm only tuning in to see if Miss Deegan is gonna be there... 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    I've not seen to many make up races work out very well for the promoter so, probably in Kenny's best interest not to make it up.

In past years, have also seen watered down rain date events after the tour was over. With the new drawn out schedule, are they rescheduling rain dates before the tour ends and counting for points?

The last time Kevin Weaver won the Herald & Review 100 (can't remember the year) at Macon it had been postponed and rescheduled twice from the regular July date due to rain and ended up being run in August. It was run on the Saturday night following the Saturday afternoon running of the Bettenhausen Memorial 100 USAC Silver Crown race on The Mile at the State Fairgrounds over in Springfield. They had a full field of cars and a decent, but not great, crowd. It wasn't the same field of cars as it would have been had it been run on the regularly scheduled early July date and definitely not as good of a crowd. I believe Sarge came out okay moneywise on that particular occasion due to some of the crossover from the USAC crowd that made the short trip over to Macon but that isn't always the case for other promoters.

Kenny Dobson is one of the best, if not the best, promoters in the area and it's a certainty that he can see the big picture and if he is going to lose money on a rain date we can't hardly fault him for not rescheduling.