Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think Richards and BShepp just need to get their sexy on. (If they want to beat Big Sexy). They will get some more wins this year (I believe)👍

To the fool that thinks that the blue #1 is the only Rocket that can win, what chassis did Jimmy Owens run last year?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Mocking their results isn't something you're going to win at.

Why would any chassis manufacture give away every entire speed secret? Seems contradicting to me. As long as they're getting you in the ball park.. If you watch closely, you can tell who has recently visited rocket head quarters. When another team leaves Shinnston, WV they're instantly fast then their speed seems to slowly vanish. Why is that? Rocket1 beats other teams mostly with their preparation more than anything, they're one of the firsts to the track. They're not at the track to party, they fine tune every detail, it's all business.

People like to make excuses, not just in racing, but in life. The hardest working people will always succeed the most.
    I think you hit the nail on the head with this reply. Success breads more success, and people who try and take shortcuts get cut short eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    To the fool that thinks that the blue #1 is the only Rocket that can win, what chassis did Jimmy Owens run last year?
    I think its really the green monster inside the Mark haters, they just fail to recognize it!