Question Why no looting ? Why no burning ?

Doesn't a woman have rights ? ? Nobody seems to be starting anything with the news of Bill Cosby being let out of prison. What about the 60 victims that came forward agin Cosby ? I've been told told if it was a white rapist that had been freed that there would have been hell to pay ! !

The media is too worried about Trump going to Texas.........not central Texas, but the border town!

Doesn’t fit the narrative at this given point in time

The answer to the original question is Bill isn’t Caucasian…….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Cosby is the TV father of this country. How dare anyone accuse him of doing anything wrong, he is a god (notice the little g). All blacks should try to match their African standards to be like him (they are living up to that) and all whites should not question his god like status, even like OJ (dare not say anything bad about a black for you will be called a R). The question should be, after looking at the sides of your feet and hands to determine if they look an ape, and are you really an ape, the question: "Boy, I'm I a horn-y chimp who loves to poke every hole like Cosby"?........This liberal PA Supreme Court is the same court that made up their own laws on voting that overrode the laws passed by the legislature which changed the election in that state.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 07-01-2021 at 12:32 PM.

Demonic African Voodoo morals and a Godless liberal court, the way of the NEW AfricaMERICA.

Nah, it’s just mostly fake rage and look at me moments when cities burn….the reason city’s won’t burn over rapist huckstable is because everyone knows what he did/and is but he’s so irrelevant now nobody cares.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Demonic African Voodoo morals and a Godless liberal court, the way of the NEW AfricaMERICA.
    An almighty God will pronounce the final judgment on them, when he declares........depart from me, I never knew you!

Depart meaning, throw them into the lake of fire!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    An almighty God will pronounce the final judgment on them, when he declares........depart from me, I never knew you!Depart meaning, throw them into the lake of fire!
    Almighty God will be telling the Dems " I know you NOT " ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Almighty God will be telling the Dems " I know you NOT " ! ! !
    Without a doubt, God knows who his haters are.......just look at their secularism agenda!