Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lol, crickets... 😁

You Ruben haters hate ole Ruben or just Hispanics in general?

Asking for a Japanese friend...

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Lots f Rueben hate here. I think he does a good job. He makes late model racing sound like a Hockey Game 
    They need to ditch him. Not for the F bomb. Just his over the top antics he calls action broadcasting. You have to keep a finger on the mute button at all times. You never know when he's about to blow your speakers with his screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    You Ruben haters hate ole Ruben or just Hispanics in general?

Asking for a Japanese friend...
    They drank the water on a Mexican vacation and have held a grudge ever since.
    8/13/16

Can't take listening to him anymore he doesn't know half of what he's talking about

Quote Originally Posted by jpb View Post
    They need to ditch him. Not for the F bomb. Just his over the top antics he calls action broadcasting. You have to keep a finger on the mute button at all times. You never know when he's about to blow your speakers with his screaming.
    He is sitting underneath the Eshelman learning tree. If Rick is good enough to be the voice of the World of Outlaws, no announcer anywhere should lose their job. Please, stop me when I'm lying.

I’d imagine it’s hard to find a guy to commit for all those nights on the road. I’m guessing it probably doesn’t pay that well either. Everyone in that production trailer has to know how bad he is. The guy will literally mess something up every other sentence and make my palm go to my face. If it was a sought after job there would be someone else doing it. I always like that guy from WISSOTA country can’t remember his name but that guy is a pro