Default Best Down and Dirty Moves?

One of the best dirty moves that I've seen was at the Mag, a big payout race, I think it was $20K. It was the last chance race, and a famous driver was coming around T3-T4 near the top to fill the last chance position. Well, here comes Mississippi 21xxx (Neil Baggett) wanting to make the feature. So 21xxx hits the T3-T4 on the bottom, really to fast to keep his line, making his move. The famous driver sees what 21xxx is doing and goes extra wide out of T4 near the front wall in order to stay out of the way of 21xxx. You know what happens! Hear comes wide man 21xxx, comes across the track out of T4 super wide, hits the famous driver in the side, puts the famous driver into the front wall, and Neil Baggett gets into the main feature. The Mississippi fans cheered that move with joy. That was down and dirty. Does anyone remember the famous driver? He had a short name, and the number might had been #1.

Ty Little, Will Small ?

Bloomquist is definitely #1. The race is for 2nd place, right?

I forgot the drivers name. I think he was from up North. He could have had a Jr. in his name. But a question, does Erb drive a #1 car and is he from up North?

Not Bloomer, this was the last chance race. Bloomer did get punched several times thru his drivers window by a Mississippi driver.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Not Bloomer, this was the last chance race. Bloomer did get punched several times thru his drivers window by a Mississippi driver.
    What did he do ? Run his mouth ? ?

I think it was the same race, it's been a while. Bloomer was running in the mid pack where he and I think it was #54 David B. were running together and nosing each other out on the bottom. The Black Ice was slick that night for sure. And when the race ended, the Mississippi Driver cut across the track out of T4 in the straight away blocking the track and got out of his car. Bloomer came around T4 and stopped, where he got about 5 punches through his window. The Mississippi Driver got back into his car and drove off, Bloomer sat there for a minute before moving.

North Alabama, it was Bub McCool not David Breazeale and I believe it was 2014 when it happened. The deal with Baggett if I remember right it was Garrett Alberson he moved out of the way in the B main to get into feature.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    I think it was the same race, it's been a while. Bloomer was running in the mid pack where he and I think it was #54 David B. were running together and nosing each other out on the bottom. The Black Ice was slick that night for sure. And when the race ended, the Mississippi Driver cut across the track out of T4 in the straight away blocking the track and got out of his car. Bloomer came around T4 and stopped, where he got about 5 punches through his window. The Mississippi Driver got back into his car and drove off, Bloomer sat there for a minute before moving.
    Probably wiping knuckle blood off of his nice helmet!!! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Jeep Van Wormer spinning that young Bob Pierce Jr. out in the Hell Tour race on Friday is as dirty as dirty can be ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Jeep Van Wormer spinning that young Bob Pierce Jr. out in the Hell Tour race on Friday is as dirty as dirty can be ! !
    Maybe BUT young Booby deserves it from all the dirty $h!t he has done in the last couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by 0_vodoochild_0 View Post
    maybe but young booby deserves it from all the dirty $h!t he has done in the last couple years.
    n i 4 n i ??????

Karma sucks
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Bub said in interview he called him everything but a white man. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    It was as close as it gets to looking just like the one booby put on t. erb. So yeah, you're right... lol
    As of last night Mr. Pierce has something neither Wrecker Wormer nor Tyler Terd have, a CHAMPEENSHIP ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Fortunately for dirty lil booby Terd and Wrecker wasnt chasing a cherry pick contest... right ? ? ? ? 
    What KIDROCK said to you on his last post in the Championship thread ! ! NA NA NA NA NA ! ! ! !

Not even close.
    I hate time trials.

Modifieds at East Bay. Jeff Matthews missed the transfer spot by one, getting beat by Donnie Moran to transfer. Matthews turned him after the flag stand and put Donnie straight into the wall. Total dirtbag move