Default Aye zero I come in peace!

you find ONLY KING “Jesus” DIVINITY yet, it does come in a flash, thee blink of an eye. We shall change, we shall become different!!! Become HOLY as one with thy self an NATURE, Become fully self aware of thee GENUINE NATURAL SELF!! To awaken the DIVINE MAN WITH IN !!!!!! Women as well!!!!!! Remember zero EVIL only TRIUMPHS for GOOD Men’S an Women’S do NOTHING ! WE ARE GOD WE ARE JESUS , no need to wait ZERO!! No need to hold on to a promise that is we the people’s DUTY to take care of EVIL! I know right I’m on drugs an what not , need pills . Na ZERO NO NO !!! All that is judge mental , for the ones that would state those very things about me ! I’m stoned cold sober drinking coffee waiting go work. #WalkInJesusDivinity

Have a great day Nate……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

We are not Jesus!

Theres only ONE that died on the cross and rose on the 3rd day to defeat death and sin!

Anyhow, whos your dealer and does he use Uber?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    We are not Jesus!Theres only ONE that died on the cross and rose on the 3rd day to defeat death and sin!Anyhow, whos your dealer and does he use Uber?
    And how can that be zero ? Please do enlighten me . Jesus is gods son ya . Well of course we KNOW that ! So yes we is god an Jesus !! How could you not except that , or never have except that ? That’s some strange coming from someone that more than trust in hell an such !

We were MADE in his IMAGE.......not the same hoss!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    We were MADE in his IMAGE.......not the same hoss!
    You mean OUR image , not just about one single individual being that created man and woman kind (man/god of man) was an extraterrestrial civilization / council that agreed for the creation of man (slave race species) ! Like it is to be known , people’s will UNKNOWINGLY protect the people’s that have created all of that !! Osiris 125 ....... what about you guy ? You trust we are booth God and Jesus? Jesus was gods only begotten son Zero! So how could we be God but not God King Jeus. You have it confused and mixed just as religion it’s self has confused truth with confusion and superstitions. Come zero DARE YOU test your trust in beliefs that were created to be given an forced deep in the hearts of men and women!

Anyhow, whos your dealer and does he use Uber?
    What you mean? By the way, Uber has pretty decent customer support team, once I needed to find out how to contact ubereats and I was surprised by the quality of service. I never use Uber as a taxi company, but they deliver food very well.
    Last edited by samgood; 09-17-2021 at 01:13 AM.