Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Macon SN

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

The grader takes to the track after the feature.
    Lol.

Thanks Shiny!

This is why WRG will never be superior to Lucas. They can't run a show to save their lives. They should limit the classes to 2 and always run the supers first like Lucas does. That entire program tonight was a complete joke.

That was a disgrace. Whoever was in charge of that show should be embarrassed. The summer nationals need a complete overhaul starting at the top with new leadership. I don’t know how much say Sargent had tonight but somebody needed to step in and call that Bmod feature and do some track prep. What a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Barchetta6 View Post
    100 laps for 5k? I know the track is small but, come on.
    I agree totally, that's a pathetic purse for 100 laps. Should of been at max. a 50 lapper.

For those who don’t realize racing is an addiction....20+ teams just ran in a blender for 100 laps for 5 grand.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    This is why WRG will never be superior to Lucas. They can't run a show to save their lives. They should limit the classes to 2 and always run the supers first like Lucas does. That entire program tonight was a complete joke.
    No, Lucas just cancels because of a chance of sprinkles. Glad they got to race. Was still home earlier than Fayette County.
    To those beetchin about 100 laps, it's the Herald Review. Always been 100 laps. If you can't stay up, go to a weekly show.

Side note...you might want to skip FC tonight.
    Last edited by Highside Hustler25; 07-09-2021 at 07:44 AM.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    No, Lucas just cancels because of a chance of sprinkles. Glad they got to race. Was still home earlier than Fayette County.
    To those beetchin about 100 laps, it's the Herald Review. Always been 100 laps. If you can't stay up, go to a weekly show.

Side note...you might want to skip FC tonight.
    What's canceling because of sprinkles have to do with show efficiency? Everything that WRG touches anymore is a complete disaster. They're falling apart.

Quick question?
    We're you actually at Macon or did you fall asleep on the couch during the feature?
    8/13/16

Agree with the above posts. Its a weeknights, if you want to have Crate Mods great but their feature should be LAST. Seems like every year we have the same issues with the Summernationals but nothing ever changes. But as long as WRG is making money, absolutely packed last night at $30 a head for a $5k to win show - they probably made more $$$ last night than they do in a month of weekly shows. Make this a $10k show next year and prep the track.

Quick question?
    We're you actually at Macon or did you fall asleep on the couch during the feature?
    Of course I was there, otherwise why would I care?

Quote Originally Posted by reid boys View Post
    The score board operater is funny.
    Wasn't paying attention most of the night, but did see "painful" and "Sargent is mad" during the B Mod Feature. 🤣IMO that race changed everything. Had the B Mods not taken a half hour, I believe there would have been an intermission/track work. After that long caution fest, they kept it rolling.

Quick question?
    This wasn’t directed at me, but I will respond. Some of us eastern time zone folks have to work. My alarm goes off at 5:00am (eastern time!). I went to bed during the B-main debacle. I have no issue with three classes, but running the main event last, is inexplicable. Most people are there, or watching on TV, to see the supers. Don’t pretend that isn’t the case. So run the show with that in mind. The support class features — even their B mains — can wait til the main event is over. That isn’t asking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    Wasn't paying attention most of the night, but did see "painful" and "Sargent is mad" during the B Mod Feature. 藍IMO that race changed everything. Had the B Mods not taken a half hour, I believe there would have been an intermission/track work. After that long caution fest, they kept it rolling.
    Everybody knows that that pro mod field is full of idiots, so who thought it would be a good idea to run them first?

i for one will be passing on Farmer city tonight

I literally drove right past there this morning, in route back north. Not worth waiting for imo... ✌

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    i for one will be passing on Farmer city tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    I literally drove right past there this morning, in route back north. Not worth waiting for imo... ✌
    I'll enjoy 2 pork bbq samiches, 1 for each of ya's while they're slingin dirt.
    8/13/16

I'll enjoy 2 pork bbq samiches, 1 for each of ya's while they're slingin dirt.
    Have one for me while your at it. You'll have plenty time 😉

Mother nature gonna take this one...

Latest high resolution forecast model keeps FC dry until about 11:30. That still may not be enough time for that place.