Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Who Murdered Ashli Babbitt?

Hopefully we're getting closer to the disclosure of the identity of the Capital Hill police officer who murdered a January 6th protester. A 110# female Caucasian military service veteran that was not armed in any way and by all accounts had not destroyed any property or threatened anyone in any way. There are a multitude of questions that need answered but the present administration, democrat lawmakers and republican lawmakers do not seem to be interested.

I know of only one lawmaker who is pushing for disclosure but it seems that he's being ignored.

If George Floyd was murdered then it's clear that the same conclusion could be reached in connection with the death of Ms. Babbitt

https://gosar.house.gov/news/documen...ocumentID=4456

Also, there are literally dozens of people who are being incarcerated in solitary confinement cells no bigger than a walk in closet for months on end without bail for misdemeanor charges. Are these people being held in solitary confinement political prisoners? The whole situation definitely fits the criteria of politically motivated incarceration. One attorney representing a protester being held in solitary says it's akin to the jails of Guantanamo Bay.

Any loss of life is a tragedy but they knew the risks they were taking in assaulting the capital. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
    Last edited by kazual; 07-09-2021 at 01:05 PM.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Any loss of life is a tragedy but they knew the risks they were taking in assaulting the capital. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
    Do you know just who was causing all the ruckus? Are you aware that this was actually a setup.

Little goes on in Washington that isn't planned.

Assaulting the Capital? Yes anarchists did just that.

Some people are being held in jail without due process and a bad cop is riding free at this point.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Why did they pick her....... many questions needs to be answered!

Back in the day, the first trespassers woulda been shot dead, no questions asked. I woulda had no problem with that, but obviously the police FAILED to do their job!

Yeah there she was, right there with her open empty hands. SHOOT HER! Shoot her in the face because - she has no weapon! She's a low level threat.

She knew the risks,.. right? Yeah, she was unarmed - assaulting the Capitol - which means what? The guy who took a selfie in Nancy Pelosi's desk chair should be shot too. Ashli Babbitt was not putting anyone's life or safety in danger and she was KILLED and people say - she knew the risks?

So how about when all those leftie protesters assaulted the Brett Kavanaugh hearings and created their ruckus and tried to interrupt his confirmation? What would have been an acceptable body count for that one?

Try to think if this was a Trump victory with leftie protesters and a white officer shot an unarmed woman of color. Try to think how this would have been reported. You would have had the officer's name within minutes. You would have had speculation of his political leanings within seconds. You would have had trolling of his social media activity in a few more seconds after that.

In 30 years working as a sheepdog I never had to shoot anyone. I had people in my gun sights many times and came very close a few times. Every single one of those "very close" times there was a weapon involved with the other subject. This one has never passed the smell test to me.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

You get the prize boy ! Communist Idiot !

I guess if we are going to go down a wormhole of "she knew the risks", then let's apply that to the case of Breonna Taylor.

Breonna Taylor is a saint and martyr to the left. She lost her life in the shootout between Louisville police and her boyfriend - the drug dealer - who fired on police in the search warrant. Did Breonna Taylor - know the risks - when shacking up with a drug dealer? Did she know the risks when a dead body actually was found in a car rented to her a couple years before her untimely demise? Some sources have pointed to the fact that Breonna's own text messages showed knowledge of his activities and she held money for his, enterprise.

Did she play stupid games and win a stupid prize too? Let's be consistent.

I remember during an NFL game with Green Bay when linebacker ZaDarius Smith made a sack for a loss and pulled up his jersey to reveal his undershirt - Say her name, Breonna Taylor.

Okay, when will it be fashionable, after a play, for a pro stick and ball player to pull up their shirt to reveal - Say her name, Ashli Babbitt?

I won't hold my breath.

The threat of harm to a criminal has been lost a long time ago!

Its time to bring that back!

The same thought process can be applied to the death of George Floyd but you probably won't acknowledge that. He was jagged totally out of reality on synthetic opioids and he was resisting and fighting police officers. He knew the risks of ingesting synthetic opioids and resisting and fighting police officers. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Right?

The people who feloniously assaulted, robbed and set fire to public and private property and were responsible for several deaths all through the summer of 2020 were playing stupid games. Right? If your going to apply the stupid games/stupid prizes standard to an unarmed 110# female military veteran then there were literally thousands who could have won an identical grave prize you so gleefully refer to. Right? If they had been dealt with in the same manner as Ms. Babbitt it might have curtailed the felonious activities night after night. Right?

If the stupid prize is an unarmed 110# female military veteran being murdered in cold blood and then having the identity of the murderer kept secret even from her family then it's time to start shooting felonious thieves and arsonists. But that won't happen because the felonious thieves and arsonists are Biden voters, like you.
    Last edited by CIRF; 07-10-2021 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I guess if we are going to go down a wormhole of "she knew the risks", then let's apply that to the case of Breonna Taylor.

Breonna Taylor is a saint and martyr to the left. She lost her life in the shootout between Louisville police and her boyfriend - the drug dealer - who fired on police in the search warrant. Did Breonna Taylor - know the risks - when shacking up with a drug dealer? Did she know the risks when a dead body actually was found in a car rented to her a couple years before her untimely demise? Some sources have pointed to the fact that Breonna's own text messages showed knowledge of his activities and she held money for his, enterprise.

Did she play stupid games and win a stupid prize too? Let's be consistent.

I remember during an NFL game with Green Bay when linebacker ZaDarius Smith made a sack for a loss and pulled up his jersey to reveal his undershirt - Say her name, Breonna Taylor.

Okay, when will it be fashionable, after a play, for a pro stick and ball player to pull up their shirt to reveal - Say her name, Ashli Babbitt?

I won't hold my breath.
    Dam good analogy, dam good point, Morgs!

The same could be said about taking fentanyl, then passing off fake twenty’s and when you get caught and arrested start resisting said arrest……stupid game won the ultimate stupid prize.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    The threat of harm to a criminal has been lost a long time ago!

Its time to bring that back!
    Not around my house it hasn’t…..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Agree with statements regarding George Floyd killing. He is a p—- poor standard to be idolized by this nation, by his city, and by the black community. The bottom line both he and Babbit were breaking the law, there may well be consequences. Many want to apply the philosophy of “this or that criminal knew they were taking a chance when they committed the crime”. Does it not apply to both Floyd and Ashley regardless of race or gender?
    I hate time trials.

You're the one who needs to answer the question regarding equal consequences for breaking the law for both Floyd and Ms. Babbitt.

Can you pass the hypocrisy test?

Is felonious activity in the form of robbery, arson and even murder justified in reaction to Ms. Babbitt's murder as most democrat politicians believe it was in reaction to the death of Floyd?

Should Ashli Babbitt's family and the whole nation be made aware of the identity of the Capital policeman who murdered Ms. Babbitt and why? Does the person who murdered Ms. Babbitt deserve a similar fate as Eric Chauvin?

Should all those senile joe and the ho voters who committed felonies in the form of robbery, arson and even murder in reaction to the death of Floyd be jailed in solitary confinement without bail for over 6 months?

Is Morgs accurate analogy of Breonna Taylor to Ms. Babbitt valid?

Should senile joe and/or the ho say the name Ashli Babbitt?

Take your time, kazzy.

Speaking of the whatnot of protests and rioting, and playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes, don’t forget mcarter815’s favorite Kenosha whipping boy --- Kyle Rittenhouse, that was protecting himself in self-defense. Plenty of independent video on the occurrence that shows he was being “hunted” and protected himself in self-defense.
    Last edited by lurker; 07-10-2021 at 11:04 AM.

Biggest question to me is why more of the mob wasn’t shot as well. They want to play cops and robbers, it isn’t as cheery as some fools want to make it out to be Big Shooter. How can you defend those that broke down barricades and assaulted capital police? Just because they’re Trumpists and some of Buford’s Quanon brethren? DJT has his share of blood on his hands for this while episode. The BLM mobs and those that broke laws during protests deserve the same fate. I’ll concede one thing CIRF, it’s way out of the ordinary to not identify the cop. Identify him, put him on trial and select me as a member of the jury so I could help acquit him.
    I hate time trials.

Biggest question to me is why more of the mob wasn’t shot as well.
    Just the same, why weren’t more “mob” rioters and looter shot last year?

As I said lurker, they should have been.
    I hate time trials.

Wasn't defending anyone. The only thing that could be remotely construed as a defense is that Ms. Babbitt was all of 110# and totally unarmed. She was not threat to any security or police officer. It appears that she was murdered for her political beliefs, NOT her threat to the old dried up drunken hag piglosi. I have no problem with using deadly force but it must be equally applied without regard to the victim's political views, ideology, race, religion, sexual orientation or nationality.

You would acquit the officer who murdered Ms. Babbitt? Okay, then we must conclude that you would have voted to acquit Eric Chauvin and you'd also vote to acquit Kyle Rittenhouse. Kudo's to you.

One more try at the hypocrisy determination.

I'll ask one more time to see if you have the guts to answer simply and directly. Should the felons who were responsible for the felonious robbery, arson and the murders in the name of Floyd, Taylor, Brooks and Blake be incarcerated in solitary confinement without bail for months on end the same as the people who are being held for misdemeanor trespassing of federal property?

Caution!: If you deny that the felonious anti-white race mob need to be incarcerated in the same manner as the Capital building trespassers then you are admitting the trespassers are political prisoners. No other conclusion can be reached.

Bonus question, kazzy: Are you okay with vice president ho providing bail money to those charged with felonious robbery and arson only to have them freed on bond to rob and commit arson yet again?
    Last edited by CIRF; 07-10-2021 at 03:56 PM.

As someone who trained, supervised, and spent a career as a practitioner of law enforcement the thing that bothers me is that the immediate escalation to lethal force was not obviously justified here. Just because someone is "breaking laws" does not mean they are subject to an instant execution. I have some familiarity with the continuum of a use of force response.

There were other fully equipped uniformed officers in the immediate vicinity of Ashli. Any one of those of whom could have effected an arrest, intervention, or redirection of her movements. Hey, some of them tried to render aid to her after she was shot. There is a considerable size differential between the shooter (as seen in the video) and Ashli. If she is trying to crawl through a broken window, with empty hands, you grab her and pull her through and down to the ground for apprehension. Options for low level or intermediate level use of force were neglected to go right for lethal force where it was not at all necessary. This is the crux of it, not the issue of - she was breaking the law.

There are lots of laws and lots of ways of dealing with people who are breaking laws. We don't catch shoplifters and then say, "Now turn your head to the right so I can put this one behind your left ear, cause you broke the law." We apply the use of force necessary to effect the necessary outcome. Ashli was not representing life threatening harm, or the possibility of such, to anyone in that immediate moment. Shooting her was the screw up of all screw ups and now it is covered up and protected at the highest levels of government.

The police officer in Minnesota who grabbed her gun when she thought she was grabbing her Taser committed one of those big screw ups. But she didn't mean to shoot the guy, she meant to use intermediate methods and she screwed up. This agent who shot Ashli Babbitt did not appropriately apply the correct use of force for the supposed threat at the moment. The officer in Minnesota has been identified and is being dealt with for her screw up. The officer who killed Ashli Babbitt is getting away with it.

Look, there was no case made that a high level Secret Service protectee was in the immediate area of where Ashli was killed. Nobody has yet shown me any signage that read something to the effect of - violators attempting to go beyond this point are subject to deadly force - like if you tried to get into a nuke weapons area of a military installation. Nobody has tried to make any rationalization for why immediate deadly force was necessary. They are just trying to make it - go away.