Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What is it that I should think through? What labels are inaccurate? You've hitched your wagon to marxist's. That is fact and all of your squirming can't change that.

I didn't like DJT as a person. I wouldn't want to be in the same room with him. However, he never hurt my feelings with "mean tweets" or anything else he said or did but it's clearly obvious that he hurt yours. I am curious as to what specific autocratic tendencies bother you?

I liked what he was attempting to accomplish in regards to immigration and border security. I loved that he made this country energy independent and his trade policies had us moving in the right direction. His foreign policies were very strong and his America First leanings were as if I'd authored them. You can disavow all this if you want but it's the truth.

Is Trump a jerk? Dam right he is but his policies were working and without the China virus he'd still be in office. It's been confirmed that mass rioting was planned if Trump won the election and no judge was going to hand down a legal decision that was in favor of Trump. Any judge who ruled in favor of Trump would have been a direct target of marxist violence against them and their families. Do you really think all that didn't cloud their conclusions and rulings? If you don't your nothing but a hypocrite and a fool.
    Last edited by CIRF; 07-12-2021 at 12:57 PM.

Default Obama/Biden Administration Autocrat

“We’re not just going to be waiting for legislation,” said Obama in 2014 after Republicans captured the Senate on top of controlling the House. “I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone, and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward.”

Obama showed how to build an autocracy - https://apnews.com/article/b43498746...02ef2f16c185c5

Obama: The instincts of an autocrat - https://www.aei.org/politics-and-pub...f-an-autocrat/

Obama defined autocracy - https://archive.triblive.com/opinion...ned-autocracy/

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Don’t let your support for Trump blind you to facts, just say’n.
    Lots of good questions CIRF and I have asked you, take your time in answering ---- with facts.

Lurker, he parsed his words well enough in his January 6th speech. After all he is the great BS artist. But he threatened to not accept the election results for months in advance, he knew he wasn’t going to win. I won’t read all the way through this t—-s hour plus speech but one portion stuck out to me. “Our country has had enough, we will not take it any more and that’s what this is all about. And we will stop the steal.” Stop it how lurker? Legally? You aren’t that dense lurker. This whole process is kinda ridiculous. He lost disenchanted Republicans and Independents. If he keeps that group intact he wins the election. Furthermore if he manages the pandemic as a leader instead of like a small child he also wins the election. No one blames him for the pandemic but many do for his denial, lying, and lack of management. He openly complained about getting a bad break with the pandemic, well boo hoo there buddy, welcome to leadership, stuff happens.
    I hate time trials.

DJT has his share of blood on his hands for this while episode.
    --- parsed his words ---
    Like many others before you, that were politely asked to back up your “has his share of blood on his hands” claim --- you CANNOT quote and paste ANY FACTS from the DJ Trump speech of January 6th 2020 that rightly holds DJ Trump accountable for an Insurrection. All you have, is your personal characterization of “parsed” words.

Don’t let your support for Trump blind you to facts ---
    Talk about being dense and not seeing the bigger picture. Therefore all you have is a big ZERO on FACTS, and just simply a personal hatred for DJ Trump.

Ole Orange is an autocrat ----
    Nothing about Obama being an Autocrat also?

---
    When time permits, please see if you can answer questions in posts, #22, #29, #32, #40 --- thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    ---- but it's clearly obvious that he hurt yours. I am curious as to what specific autocratic tendencies bother you?
    Knowing Obama was an Autocrat also, I too am curious?

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Knowing Obama was an Autocrat also, I too am curious?
    What do you guys think is behind these peoples HATRED FOR THE MAN?

kazual,

Make sure to read this one again, because its spot-on and covers almost every anti-Trump fixation that you’ve thrown out in this thread. Sometimes others postings say things way better than my own. This is one of those.

I didn't like DJT as a person. I wouldn't want to be in the same room with him. However, he never hurt my feelings with "mean tweets" or anything else he said or did but it's clearly obvious that he hurt yours. I am curious as to what specific autocratic tendencies bother you?

I liked what he was attempting to accomplish in regards to immigration and border security. I loved that he made this country energy independent and his trade policies had us moving in the right direction. His foreign policies were very strong and his America First leanings were as if I'd authored them. You can disavow all this if you want but it's the truth.

Is Trump a jerk? Dam right he is but his policies were working and without the China virus he'd still be in office. It's been confirmed that mass rioting was planned if Trump won the election and no judge was going to hand down a legal decision that was in favor of Trump. Any judge who ruled in favor of Trump would have been a direct target of marxist violence against them and their families. Do you really think all that didn't cloud their conclusions and rulings. If you don't your nothing but a hypocrite and a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    THAT is a dam good question, dirtMAN007. The haters chirp the hate but never really define the reasons for the hate. Ol' kazzy has subjectively chirped about things that can be construed totally different with different conclusions if analyzed with an objective mind.

I believe, and this is only my opinion arrived upon with an analysis as unbiased as I can make it, Trump represented a grave threat to an ideology and accompanying power structure along with a comfortable status quo. He said things that solidly resonated with the vast majority of people that want little more than to live their lives and be left alone to work, raise their families and try to get as much joy and satisfaction out of life as it's possible to attain. As we saw, the marxist urban inbred's are hell bent on imposing their ideological will on all who do not share their ideology. Not to mention the marxist/democrat party obsession with marginalizing and punishing those whose ideology is different from theirs. All 75,000,000 Trump voters are happily labelled white supremacists by most factions of the marxist/democrat party.

As I've said ad nauseum here, when those of us who merely want to be left alone begin to have our lifestyle, property and our families threatened and attacked it's going to get extremely ugly. We've already seen what can and will happen when that comes to pass. The couple in St. Louis is a prime example. Who will have blood on their hands then, kazzy?
    Last edited by CIRF; 07-12-2021 at 02:58 PM.

Nice post CIRF, spot-on, every word.

@ KAZZ He won the election, He was being honest. Why was he supposed to concede? Is that the way you want this nation to work? Enough is enough!!!

So you think he should have went along with the left becuase of all of the violence threats? Lost our nation if so!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Nice post CIRF, spot-on, every word.
    Thank you, lurker.

I'm sure there are those who would vehemently disagree. They would label me, and those who have the same slant on things, as white supremacists/domestic terrorists/hick ass rednecks, and that's okay. I know the ultimate truth. What marxist/democrat urban inbred's think of me and my family is of no consequence. I mean who would take seriously what marxist/democrat urban inbred's think? Not me. Things get very sketchy when they begin to threaten my property, my family and my way of life. THEN it gets extremely serious. I very, very much hope it never comes to that.

Did U.S House Sergeant at Arms Accidentally Reveal Who Killed Ashli Babbitt? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9hJP63-xvI

THAT is a dam good question, dirtMAN007. The haters chirp the hate but never really define the reasons for the hate. Ol' kazzy has subjectively chirped about things that can be construed totally different with different conclusions if analyzed with an objective mind.

I believe, and this is only my opinion arrived upon with an analysis as unbiased as I can make it, Trump represented a grave threat to an ideology and accompanying power structure along with a comfortable status quo. He said things that solidly resonated with the vast majority of people that want little more than to live their lives and be left alone to work, raise their families and try to get as much joy and satisfaction out of life as it's possible to attain. As we saw, the marxist urban inbred's are hell bent on imposing their ideological will on all who do not share their ideology. Not to mention the marxist/democrat party obsession with marginalizing and punishing those whose ideology is different from theirs. All 75,000,000 Trump voters are happily labelled white supremacists by most factions of the marxist/democrat party.

As I've said ad nauseum here, when those of us who merely want to be left alone begin to have our lifestyle, property and our families threatened and attacked it's going to get extremely ugly. We've already seen what can and will happen when that comes to pass. The couple in St. Louis is a prime example. Who will have blood on their hands then, kazzy?
    Spot on CIRF..........most of us common sense folks just wanna be left alone to work how we want to, worship how we want to, and enjoy life how we want to! Its really pretty simple!

Butt hurts……Hillary should have won.

He messed up their plan, that is all.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

But ALL claim to not have voted for HILLARY OR JOE AND THE HO?

THAT is a dam good question, dirtMAN007. The haters chirp the hate but never really define the reasons for the hate.
    Yip!!! Given a platform to define their hate for Trump ---- gone, like dust in the wind.

Smile

But ALL claim to not have voted for HILLARY OR JOE AND THE HO?
    When Obummer was elected, I never found even 1 person in my area that admitted that they voted for him even though he did get 8 votes in my township.