Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Never have had a problem with the new Mavtv app or the old Lucas Oil one and never had a problem with switching over. Now if you want one that is a PITA to me is DirtVision, when watching a live race it wants to pause and rebuffer but when you go the the Vault or Exclusive there is none of that, on top of the annoying announcing of Eshlman and Ruben.

No problems here. Transition went smooth, retyped information in once and now I stay logged in on my tv all summer, I just turn the app on, go to live, hit play on the event , no issues yet.

I get Flo, Dirtvision and Mav and the main problem is that Mav makes you log in every time whereas the others keep you logged in. There is nothing convenient about watching a Lucas race. I've never got the DV app to work correctly on my phone and access it thru the website link and it always keeps me logged in. I've accessed my Mav account a little early so I should only have to hit the Airs Live button when broadcast begins but have to relog in for access. Mav is a PITA.

I have been with LORTV since it started and was grandfathered in when the price changed.I am paid up for the year and have been trying to get migrated to MavTv for three weeks now.They had my info but asked for a screenshot of my payment which you can't get from LORTV.Last night we had to pay the full amount again.Now I have paid twice for the year.Hell yea Iam pissed.

Lol at the “12 folks on Facebook”. You should have seen thread on Twitter about it. Lot more than 12 folks.

I have to agree with the overarching sentiments here - its a POS app. Every race I want to watch I login in successfully and when I select the race to view it tells "denied - subscription required". Their CS is equally garbage with zero support. After about 3/4 logins it will finally recognize that I am a valid subscriber and let me watch the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) race I paid to watch.

For an organization that gets a lot right, Lucas and MAV have screwed the pooch on this one - it sucks.

Thinking about letting my subscription expire....

I did have the same problems at first as well. They did respond very promptly through emails. The app wouldnt take my credit card and the person on the email blamed it on my bank, go figure! So, i tried again last week and everything has worked great so far!

Also, because of the earlier problems, they sent me a $40 discount code to keep the original price at $59.99! So far, so good! The app works far superior to the LORTV app!

I log in through Roku and I have problems with error messages too. Customer service takes days to answer questions. I agree, it is a POS!

When it first switched over, we had an issue too. We sent an email, they replied within a couple hours, with instructions. The whole thing took maybe two hours. Now we just click on our MAVTV+ app on Roku, pick a race, and it starts. We’ve never had an issue with LORTV or Mav. Or Flo, DV or any other streaming app. I’m not sure why some are just now switching over, but we never had the issues some are having now. Maybe it’s a mobile thing. I have never used my iPhone or iPad to watch a race. I’d rather watch on a 70” screen. Or maybe it’s your choice of streaming, WiFi, etc. It just seems like the issue is always on the consumer’s end, other than the switchover that happened weeks ago. Not sure why anyone would just now be making that switch.

because up untill this weekend it was still free on https://lucasoilracing.tv/
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Default Workaround

Quote Originally Posted by #4 Racing View Post
    My account says i am sign in then when i click to watch the race it says i need a subscription.
    Same here on a laptop. There is a work around, for their crappy website. Click on shows or live events before logging in. Copy the link of the race you want to watch. for example the next Lucas race is:
    https://mavtvplus.com/schedule/2021/...n-solution-50/
    Then login to your account, it may take 1-3 tries. Then paste the address to the race you want to watch into the address bar and it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by 153J View Post
    because up untill this weekend it was still free on https://lucasoilracing.tv/
    Yup what he said...... 👆
    THE ORIGINAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS

Isn't Technology Great

#1 Be smarter than them. pay with a credit card
    #2 if you have issues and can't get anywhere with the tech people. Call your credit card company, file a complaint, and the credit card company will look into it and more than likely give you a refund.
    #3 if everyone does it, how fast do you think they respond then.
    #4 no one will do it because it's easier to complain on social media, good night children

Quote Originally Posted by b1eagle View Post
    I have been with LORTV since it started and was grandfathered in when the price changed.I am paid up for the year and have been trying to get migrated to MavTv for three weeks now.They had my info but asked for a screenshot of my payment which you can't get from LORTV.Last night we had to pay the full amount again.Now I have paid twice for the year.Hell yea Iam pissed.
    the same thing happened to me when i swapped it over but luckily my card had changed since feb when i paid for LORTV so they couldnt charge me twice. I had to send 3 emails or so before i finally got a reply. i still havent tried to watch it on mavtv cuz we were racing saturday but i think they finally got my account swapped over

There are 13 of us at my shop that have MavTV Plus subscriptions. Only one of them was transitioned over from Lucas Oil TV without a problem. Its been 4 weeks and the 12 of us still have not been able to use the new app.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    There are 13 of us at my shop that have MavTV Plus subscriptions. Only one of them was transitioned over from Lucas Oil TV without a problem. Its been 4 weeks and the 12 of us still have not been able to use the new app.
    Wait, I thought Terry said nobody but a hand full of people were having problems...

For the one gripping over the webiste.

This is from James Essex Facebook Page about 15 minutes ago.

James Essex
    14m ·
    Just wanted give everyone an update on the new MAVTVPLUS app. Unfortunately the website went down Saturday Night before the postponement and it affected everything. Also I did not have any WIFI in the tower to give people an update on the app and website.
    I am working with MAVTVPLUS still on the issues that some of you have had with the transfer from LORTV to MAVTVPLUS. We have taken care of several people and realize we have more to go yet.
    I am not the geek squad, just the middle man in taking care of subscribers issues. I know it has been frustrating for some of you and I will try to help with any issue you may have with your account etc.
    Just direct message me on Facebook and I will be in contact with you.
    And also rain, rain go away.
    Thanks for your support.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Wait, I thought Terry said nobody but a hand full of people were having problems...
    You might want to re-read the entire thread.

I followed their instructions on migrating my account and have had zero problems on any device.