Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

They definitely rolled it out too soon. Really choppy when you click on certain things and get idderror messages.

Well I finally got a response from Jesse with what looks like some useful information to get logged in. He also gave me instructions on how to maintain my grandfathered $59.99 annual subscription rate. Too bad I had to get really pissy about it to get something that looks useful. Time will tell.

Everyone is invited to Terry's house for the next race.🤣🤣🤣
    8/13/16

I was finally able to log in last night and had no problems. They must have fixed it because I did nothing different from what I had been doing.

Terry, what's your address, so I can come over and the join the party your throwing.

mavtv plus is getting the best of me. I can't get in, I log in successfully and it says access denied. I have been trying for 2 weeks now. I can't get them to answer questions or even reply back. Very Very frustrated, I'm going to lose my sh!t very soon!!!!

I found that on the website when you sign in to your account if you give it 2-3 minutes it will usually then let you in to watch the race. If you fail to give it a few minutes it will tell you access denied" or that is what it has been doing to me ever since the changeover.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    mavtv plus is getting the best of me. I can't get in, I log in successfully and it says access denied. I have been trying for 2 weeks now. I can't get them to answer questions or even reply back. Very Very frustrated, I'm going to lose my sh!t very soon!!!!
    Hey Plunks check your messages. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TowerView View Post
    Hey Plunks check your messages. Thanks
    I sent you what you needed. If you need anything else, I will respond. Thanks for responding to me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by epjfan View Post
    I found that on the website when you sign in to your account if you give it 2-3 minutes it will usually then let you in to watch the race. If you fail to give it a few minutes it will tell you access denied" or that is what it has been doing to me ever since the changeover.
    Well logging into a website should not be like trying to start a 1965 Farmall tractor.

You pull the choke halfway and bump the starter twice.. then put it in first and let the clutch out a quarter way.. engage the PTO while jiggling the choke.. put it back in neutral, disengage the PTO and you should be ready to start her up.. pull the choke out all the way, hold the starter down till she fires then push the choke in 65%.. pump the clutch twice and you should be in business.

I've been trying for a few days to get in with no success. Should have just left it alone. I've emailed a few times with no responce.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Well logging into a website should not be like trying to start a 1965 Farmall tractor.

You pull the choke halfway and bump the starter twice.. then put it in first and let the clutch out a quarter way.. engage the PTO while jiggling the choke.. put it back in neutral, disengage the PTO and you should be ready to start her up.. pull the choke out all the way, hold the starter down till she fires then push the choke in 65%.. pump the clutch twice and you should be in business.
    You don't use the old hand crank? Old school. Used to call it the ole wrist breaker.
    8/13/16

For those still having issues with the MAVTVPLUS app please send me a notification
    Last edited by TowerView; 07-20-2021 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TowerView View Post
    Foe those still having issues with the MAVTVPLUS app please send me a notifiucation on here.
    Thanks
    James Essex
    Are you still trying to figure mine out, Or is it really messed up?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Everyone is invited to Terry's house for the next race.藍藍藍
    LOL … sounds good! #BYOB

I finally was able to gain access. After dozens of attempts I kept getting the "ACCESS DENIED" message. I was using "Google Chrome" as my browser. My son suggested to try a different browser, he is smarter than I am. We used "Firefox" and it worked. Hope this helps some of you that are still having problems and will let you gain access for tomorrows race.

I was gonna get Mavtv for the N/S but after reading this thread, puck it. I'll spend the $250 in gas. Less painful.
    8/13/16

I am not sure if this will help or not, but sometime login issues can be solved by clearing your browsing history and then logging back in. I don't know if that will help with the MAV TV + issue some of you are having, but it may be worth trying.

FYI -- It (MAV TV +) works for me.

Last time I mentioned that I went ahead and just created a new sub because my old one wouldn’t switch over. I paid for MAVTV once again, it worked last race, I go back to login under my new account and it says “invalid credentials”. I’m completely over this app. At this point I’m fine with not watching Lucas racing.

let me watch last race but wont let me watch tonights race

Took me a shade over 12 minutes to get logged in tonight.