Cool No Trump causing desperatioin

Left wing magazines and cable news shows in the tank. Trump gone, no one reading or watching to get their daily hate senses quenched. In fact I said last year that all these outlets wanted Trump to win. Laughed at by a few, I felt I was right then and I still do.

I no longer watch any cable news or any other news. I do read Headlines and check out how Trump hating outlets are doing. Tanking. BTW how on earth could anyone watch those Tourds especially on CNN. They look like a puppet show. Ugly puppets to boot!!! Shouldn't Cooper and Lemmmooon be wearing pant suits?

PBS News Hour uses certain left key words, over and over. Judy Woofwoof called Biden Trump, and didn't catch it. Right now, it is 'Trump looses the White House'. They have TDS real bad. Oh, the Trump bus was in Alabama Friday, nice paint job.

The social media left wing cohorts, Zuckerberg and Dorsey, ban the man from their platforms but still allow the constant bashing and talking about the man. They just don't want to afford him the opportunity to defend himself against all their criticism on those noble platforms of free and honest discussion.

They just can't live without him either.

They behave like the person who shows up to get a restraining order served on someone, and then keep poking at that person and contacting that person all the while saying, "If you contact me, you'll get arrested."
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Ultimately Mr Trump doesn’t need them and they know it…..this is more about them and their control over their minions.

Wait til trump starts his own platform, then they will have something to be pissed about……it’s coming, he’s too smart for it not to.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I keep waiting for Trump to have his own Trump/book so I can delete facebook ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

It’s coming……..they need to call it trumpet…….you’re welcome Mr Trump.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????