Thread: Hello Guys!

Default Hello Guys!

As I just received my annual Happy Birthday Email from the Admin guys, thanks for remembering me, it has been quite a while since my last activity on here. About 15 years ago I sold my bracket drag '80 Pinto and have been out of racing since that time. I am now totally retired and have time to play but getting back into auto racing will not happen so I am training for individual time trials on endurance bicycles (once the competition bug bite, it itches until you die) I am racing, just with the only available power this old body can muster. I will close by adding a photo of my biggest win with my Pinto which came at the IHRA Division-4 Finals on November-3 of 1991. I lasted all three rounds of E.T. Bracket racing and took this (big...) trophy home that night, it is still in the garage with my others that date back to 1974 from Green Valley Raceway in Ft. Worth Texas (which is now a nice housing development)
    Best of luck to all of you in your individual endeavors, keep the upside up and stay safe!!!

Wes Verinder
    Retired...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well, not sure why the photo did not attach, will try again...