Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Let's see what people think about some of our current drivers.

Most humble? (appreciative) Brandon Overton Drives a straight car? (doesn't usually bend the car in to corners) Tim McCreadie Best closer? (always around at the end pushing for a win) Chris Madden Most underrated? (can unload and be in victory lane against the big boys) Michael Page Fearless? ( if there is a chance he will take it) Bobby Pierce Most versatile (track conditions,ex. Rough track, dry slick)? Jonathon Davenport Own worst enemy? (bone head moves that screw themselves) Kyle Strickler Silent but carries a big stick (meaning you never hear a whole lot out of him but after a race you know you were in a battle)? Tanner English Most overrated? Tyler Carpenter worst luck? Jimmy Owens
    Last edited by lernerville nerd; 07-16-2021 at 10:09 AM. Reason: text will not stay in rows

There used to be a way to format a 4m post that makes it look like it does before you hit submit. As a former journalist, I was seriously OCD about it back then. But after I got out of that field, I didn’t care as much about format. It’s still annoying though, IMO. It should be easier.

Anyway …. good idea for a thread.

Does the most with the least. Dennis Erb Jr. JMO
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Hard to argue with that one, Nathan.

I don’t think Carpenter is overrated. The thing about 4m is if someone has one down or average year, they overreact.

I would suggest Mike Marlar as most humble…all around good guy
    Gave his share of winnings to his crew after winning in earlier this year….Farley maybe? Don’t remember which track

How can you tell if Tyler Carpenter is having an up, down, or average year? Other than the Dome (go kart) win, what are his career accomplishments? Honest question. I’m not doubting him. I’m just wondering if anyone has a list of regional or national wins.

Tyler Carpenter is really good at the MOV bullrings. He’s is much less competitive outside of that region.

It’s not unlike most other regional hotshoes.

I don't think I would give bobby most versatile.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I don't think I would give bobby most versatile.
    I think he gave him fearless. I made the same mistake until I read it 4 times.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

I am sorry, how it posted is not even close to how I had it laid out before it posted.

Booby"s ass holeish driving ways override anything good about him. His fans obviously have issues...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I think he gave him fearless. I made the same mistake until I read it 4 times.
    Oh dang you're correct and he's correct most fearless I'll give bobby that one.

bloomer would be another one to throw at own worst enemy, but i guess if strickler is running a zero car we can call it fair lol

Most appreciative >Brandon Sheppard.
    He's recited those sponsors so many times I've got them memorized.

Most gentlemanlike >Dale McDowell
    Last edited by Highside Hustler25; 07-16-2021 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Fkn spellchk
    8/13/16

Strickler has tossed his crew under the bus on more than one occassion. You just can't do that and expect 100% from them.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Oh dang you're correct and he's correct most fearless I'll give bobby that one.
    Fierce booby pierce? ☝🤓

Most hospitable towards fans : Jimmy owensEspecially towards kids, saw him at eldora dream in 2019, a young fan asked for his autograph on a spoiler side and he pulled a door off of the rack and signed it for him. Mind you this was on one of his worst weeks I've ever seen him have. Almost exact duplicate of this at VMS earlier this year. Made me a fan for life

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Fierce booby pierce? ☝邏
    Lol that’s a good one, Bobby fierce. I always liked short cool one but I guess it lost its ring after he never grew. They seem to be stuck on smooth operator. How about the Demolition man?

Carpenter won the butterball in 2016. He's much better in and around his area. Him and bigger tracks do not seem to go well together.