Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    488

    Default Lucus oil points

    What's the difference in points between Mccreadie and Davenport? 1st
    2nd
    Last edited by 50Dixon50; 07-19-2021 at 07:38 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    279

    Default

    100 some points
    IF YOUR NOT LEADING YOUR NOT WINNING

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    100 some points
    Thanks T-mac39

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Thanks T-mac39
    Correct that. Tmac 3630 jd 3560 so that b 70 pts.
    IF YOUR NOT LEADING YOUR NOT WINNING

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Well it's a long time and lot of races till the end of the season JD could come back and win it what a ya'll think?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lexington, KY / Tybee Island, GA
    Posts
    3,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Well it's a long time and lot of races till the end of the season JD could come back and win it what a ya'll think?
    I consider JD the leader now lol.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Anyone know if tonight is a points race? I think I heard the last 2 weren’t

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Tonights a points race
    IF YOUR NOT LEADING YOUR NOT WINNING

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,126

    Default

    45 points separate JD and T-Mac heading into the weekend

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    279

    Default

    By next wknd I dont see T-MAC running that orange spoiler. I hate that, but i just dont see it w the way there both preforming.
    IF YOUR NOT LEADING YOUR NOT WINNING

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    488

    Default

    I think JD is coming back and winning the championship

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    By next wknd I dont see T-MAC running that orange spoiler. I hate that, but i just dont see it w the way there both preforming.
    You think JD is wearing that spoiler to PDC then?
    That's where he will be.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    You think JD is wearing that spoiler to PDC then?
    That's where he will be.
    We'll see how it plays out. I hope T-MAC gains points in all reality.
    IF YOUR NOT LEADING YOUR NOT WINNING

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    We'll see how it plays out. I hope T-MAC gains points in all reality.
    We're about to find out.
    Either way, horns up!! 🤘

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    We're about to find out.
    Either way, horns up!! 落
    Looks like timmy had a good points night. Guess i was wrong
    IF YOUR NOT LEADING YOUR NOT WINNING

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    By next wknd I dont see T-MAC running that orange spoiler. I hate that, but i just dont see it w the way there both preforming.
    TMAC now 150 points up on JD.... I see that orange spoiler staying right where its at.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    Looks like timmy had a good points night. Guess i was wrong
    Yea, nothing but bad luck right there.
    T-Mac did his part.
    Even if JD somehow won that race and the fan blades didn't break, T-Mac would still have the spoiler.
    It only takes one bad DNF to kill you in points.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Yea, nothing but bad luck right there.
    T-Mac did his part.
    Even if JD somehow won that race and the fan blades didn't break, T-Mac would still have the spoiler.
    It only takes one bad DNF to kill you in points.
    I
    Jd knows exactly how this works. He was on the better end of the deal with bloomer back in 2016...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.