Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    Do you have an iPhone or an Android? Just wondering if this is happening on one or the other or both.
    Mainly Roku for me
    Only in racing does a person knowingly put on a dud show, and then blames everyone else for not appreciating their dud show.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    What in tarnation is a "paper view"???☝
    Probably the same thing as Paid Review as one guy in my area used to call it.

Cool

Paper view is simply reading the morning paper. Nothing hard to understand. Of course there may be some that have no idea what a morning paper is.

I think its funny that Essex makes an apologetic comment every race about the issues with Mavtv......they must be getting bombarded!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Paper view is simply reading the morning paper. Nothing hard to understand. Of course there may be some that have no idea what a morning paper is.
    Ok thanks, yeah i get it about the morning paper thing and veiwing it (especially at my age) always a good idea to look at the first wipe... 👍

Downloaded it last night prior to the start of the race program. Zero issues.

this is what I figured out you get one log in if you want to switch between the app computer or cell phone even though you are the subscriber you cant I beleive the whole purpose of this switch is to cut down on multiple people using one subscription Am I not right?if you log on thru a computer it takes forever the best luck i have is thru a smart tv with the app downloaded like i said i have watched on smart tv and tried loging in on my pixel 5 phone and it will not let me watch the live race but anything else i can I too am very very very disappointed with mavtv plus....