Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: weiss

Default weiss

i heard essex say mallory was helping him last night and he obviously ran better, how long have they been together?

Month or so I believe. Don't know if it was full time since then. I was wondering if Shawn was still there I didn't hear Ricky mention him during the broadcast.
    Last edited by NeedforLM$peed; 07-22-2021 at 02:16 PM.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Shawn left. He's probably happier running his own business than he would be cleaning cocaine off the trailer cabinets. I know I would be.

Quote Originally Posted by jb20 View Post
    Shawn left. He's probably happier running his own business than he would be cleaning cocaine off the trailer cabinets. I know I would be.
    Cody Has been with Ricky for over a month now. He still is the same old Cody running around yelling and barking orders. I normally help Ricky when he is in town but after Cody's attitude I told him I won't be around for the rest of the weekend if hes around.

Whatever they are doing is working, Weiss is getting better each week. I don’t know much about gage but somebody down the road in Mooresburg sure could use a good mechanic hand it seems like.

If that caution didn't come out last night, he would have won that race.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    🪛 on the track?
    8/13/16

What are you trying to convey in this post?

I'm not sure what wasn't clear in my last post but I'll oblige you...

I'm trying to convey that if I were Shawn, I imagine I would be much happier running an apparently successful business and enjoying life than hanging around and watching the cancer that is Cody Mallory STEAL the chemistry from yet another team and BLOW through town like a tornado through a trailer park. Speed is a hell of a drug. Too bad it isn't the only one he enjoys.

I'm trying to convey that if I were Shawn, I imagine I would be much happier running an apparently successful business and enjoying life than hanging around and watching the cancer that is Cody Mallory STEAL the chemistry from yet another team and BLOW through town like a tornado through a trailer park. Speed is a hell of a drug. Too bad it isn't the only one he enjoys.
    Your message sends some pretty strong accusations that could get law enforcement involved. I don't believe this is the place to air laundry unless you are feeling the need to cause undue attention to drivers and crew who are not a part of the drugs and antics with the person you are referring to.

I'm not telling you how to live your life but, given that my "accusations" are fairly well documented, it would seem that your legal advice would be of more use to your buddy than it is to me. And any team that hires him is knowingly bringing undue attention on themselves.

I'm not telling you how to live your life but, given that my "accusations" are fairly well documented, it would seem that your legal advice would be of more use to your buddy than it is to me. And any team that hires him is knowingly bringing undue attention on themselves.
    Lol…I don’t know any of those guys personally so it’s not hurting me nor any of my buddies. Furthermore, I’m not providing any legal advice just stating the obvious that you have a boner for the Mallory guy that could cause issues for others down the road.

I hear there has been drinkin' and drugin' in the 7w camp long before Mallory arrived.

^ ^ ^ Spot on.

Their is a reason his stints are short and end on a questionable circumstance. He's lucky that no one has handed him a cup to pee in.
    8/13/16

5 bucks says he would steal the cup.

As much as I hate to say it. Mallory knows what a car wants. Upstanding person ? Well I don't think he will ever be in the starting field for that trophy. How many of team zero's wins could be a credit to him ? Jimmy Owens looked unbeatable last year. The guy is a loose cannon, his reputation follows him. Does he care ? Not one bit.

Anyone sayin speedball was the ingredient in Jimmy's 2020 success are delusional and have no clue. A slap in the face to Jimmy is what it is. Owens has forgotten more about a late model than Mallory will ever know.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Anyone sayin speedball was the ingredient in Jimmy's 2020 success are delusional and have no clue. A slap in the face to Jimmy is what it is. Owens has forgotten more about a late model than Mallory will ever know.
    Jimmy is all time great, maybe top 5 all time. However, he's been out to lunch this season after having his best season in over a decade last year. I don't think you're giving Cody enough credit, even though he comes with baggage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Jimmy is all time great, maybe top 5 all time. However, he's been out to lunch this season after having his best season in over a decade last year. I don't think you're giving Cody enough credit, even though he comes with baggage.
    No one knows without being a part of that team. It's impossible to pinpoint causation in such a complex formula as a race teams results. A lot changes over a winter. I'd also not say he's been out to lunch. He's had a lot of speed plenty of times, with bad results.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1