Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: weiss

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    No one knows without being a part of that team. It's impossible to pinpoint causation in such a complex formula as a race teams results. A lot changes over a winter. I'd also not say he's been out to lunch. He's had a lot of speed plenty of times, with bad results.

Yet, there's no denying the results to whatever team Cody goes to. Seems like he makes whatever team he is working for instantly better.

Racing is all about results. Jimmy results aren't good this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Yet, there's no denying the results to whatever team Cody goes to. Seems like he makes whatever team he is working for instantly better.

Racing is all about results. Jimmy results aren't good this season.
    I didn't see squat when he went to Bobby.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I didn't see squat when he went to Bobby.
    Oh you mean Bobby didn't win at Volusia? A track he's never had success at. He ran up front that entire week..

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Oh you mean Bobby didn't win at Volusia? A track he's never had success at. He ran up front that entire week..
    I watched him look like a monkey on a football at Arizona, where he used to shine. I saw him have the worst car I ever saw at east bay. He did well at Volusia, but why wouldn't he? It was a cushion riding track all week.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I feel like if we are going to give him all the credit for all of Jimmy's wins last year, then we also must give him all the blame for Bobby, Strickler, Gordy, and Weiss' lack of wins with him this year. Is it a total of 1 win this year for Cody? I guess he used to make cars faster, huh?

Cody and strickler where never going to work. Same with the Pierce clan. No one can deny the guy can make a car show improvement. It's the side show of his that some will and will not deal with. All was good when that orange spoiler was on the back of the car. When the title got wrapped up at the end of the season his ways took over.