Default Southern nationals

Did anyone see this race at West Ga speedway. I was there and didn't see it sooooo dusty.

Very dusty. Felt like I was getting sand blasted in the grandstands. Very fast track and was enjoying the show up to the A-main.

Couldn't hardly see anything through the dust on Flo. Looked like a cool place besides that.

I just watched the replay. Didn’t seem that bad on TV, until late in the feature.

Anyone that was there know what happened at the end with ambulances and fire trucks

What happened ????

I read on Facebook that Dewayne Keith was there and got struck by something that came off the track.

What’s up with the tree in the infield? Is there a significance for it being there? Seems strange.

Reminded me of the kart track at Swainsboro.

Looked pretty dusty on Flo and the fans knocking the dirt off themselves before leaving after the show verified it. Surprising for a joint that had 10 inches a couple of days before.
    Fans packed the place and it was nice to see another track take a chance on the Super Lates. Not a great race for sure but imagine West Georgia will invite them back.

The owner’s (Sammy Duke) mom planted that tree in the pits right after he built the track. Has sentimental value to him. I’m told when track was leased out to the current promoters that it was written in the lease that the tree not be touched.

I think/hope the current promoters will have better conditions next time. There first crack at Supers at the joint since they’ve took over. They always had Senoia in pretty good shape when they had it. I think leaving one of the two 602 classes off the card would have helped or not running the supers last.