Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 124
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Bobby ran him over sure as tony stewie fan is confused lol. Bobby's just a dirty driver and he proves it again last night. Y'all need to just except that fact! 😁

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    @ the track
    Posts
    10,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    You sick phuk smh lol. You're starting to sound like a dejected rejected girlfriend i once had cuz i got it for another... get over it sweety. Im just not into silly old fools like you who babble the same one liners over and over. Lmao at some dam moron
    Boingggg!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    8/13/16

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Boingggg!!!!!!藍藍藍藍藍藍
    Dongggg!!!!!! 😆😅😂.......

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    I mean, it is what it is.
    He's cashing in on easy money. If Summernationals wants to make it that easy for Bobby to make a living, it's not his fault.
    I see only 3 drivers have raced the entire series this year.
    2 if you take away the one Pierce skipped.
    Winger and English. That's it.
    Easy money

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I mean, it is what it is.He's cashing in on easy money. If Summernationals wants to make it that easy for Bobby to make a living, it's not his fault.I see only 3 drivers have raced the entire series this year.2 if you take away the one Pierce skipped. Winger and English. That's it.Easy money
    I'm not sure I understand how the Summernationals are making it easy for him? Looking back through the years, how is the number of drivers on tour much different than most (all?) seasons at this point? The year the tour paid $100,000 to the champion, 4 drivers made every points race. They were 4 high level drivers, but still only 4 of them.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    @ the track
    Posts
    10,880

    Default

    I don't remember anybody slamming Babb when he was dominating the series. Maybe if his name was Bobby Babb.
    8/13/16

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I don't remember anybody slamming Babb when he was dominating the series. Maybe if his name was Bobby Babb.
    Babb is a clean driver...

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    @ the track
    Posts
    10,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Babb is a clean driver...
    Showers twice a day? Uses dial soap 🧼?
    8/13/16

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lexington, KY / Tybee Island, GA
    Posts
    3,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I mean, it is what it is.
    He's cashing in on easy money. If Summernationals wants to make it that easy for Bobby to make a living, it's not his fault.
    I see only 3 drivers have raced the entire series this year.
    2 if you take away the one Pierce skipped.
    Winger and English. That's it.
    Easy money
    What an idiotic post. Things sure got easier for Heckenest when he got tired of getting his ass kicked and jumped off the tour.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,819

    Default

    Not really……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  11. #31
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Babb and Erb showed up for some of them cherries last night. Bobby lapped Erb.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Showers twice a day? Uses dial soap 識?
    Your deep seated issues have run amok... Years of seeing your posts have more then confirmed this. ... .. . 🤓

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    309

    Default

    I am a bloomer fan but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) bloomerwon wtf you're talking about bobby cant make it on national tour,wtf is bloomer doing???? You are a useless troll (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) dude get a frickin life,and I dont care how you respond you are a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) idiot

  14. #34
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    He's gotta make a buck somehow. He's already proved he cant make it out there with a national series so he goes where mommy and daddy can afford to take him...
    How is that ?? The year he ran Lucas he was 7th in points, and won the Jackson, Pittsburger, and other LLMS races. He should have won Knoxville and a few others.


    He seems to be keeping his racing centralized to his home & Major Sponsor's region, Just like Dohm, Terry Phillips, and most other drivers.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    I am a bloomer fan but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) bloomerwon wtf you're talking about bobby cant make it on national tour,wtf is bloomer doing???? You are a useless troll (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) dude get a frickin life,and I dont care how you respond you are a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) idiot
    booby boy would be at he county fair demo derbies without mom and dad. He cant keep his head on tight enough on his own to run long on a national touring series. He shown us that lol. Now get back to your YouTube videos of stewie beating and banging on his competitors while you wait for booby's next race where you can see him beat and bang up on cars. Just think, when mom and dad cant be there for booby no longer he'll be right where you get your jollies... at a demo derby near you lmao!!!

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phatdaddy View Post
    How is that ?? The year he ran Lucas he was 7th in points, and won the Jackson, Pittsburger, and other LLMS races. He should have won Knoxville and a few others.


    He seems to be keeping his racing centralized to his home & Major Sponsor's region, Just like Dohm, Terry Phillips, and most other drivers.
    Should have could have lol. He didnt because he cant control his stupidly on the track!! 7th in point??? Lmfao some dam more!!! 😆SMFH...

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    My good niss!! People sure do get upset when the truth be told about lil booby... Just except the truth and move on... 😊

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,819

    Default

    He seems like he’s having fun again…..that’s what young people are supposed to be doing.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,819

    Default

    But blackie, yer right……a lot of fan denial when it comes to Bobby.

    Not sure why they can’t just call it what it is, embrace it and enjoy the show?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,807

    Default

    Looks like Pierce kicked butt again last night. I am sure the resident child like poster was over come with grief and started yelling MOMMY MOMMY no fair!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.