Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bobby ran him over sure as tony stewie fan is confused lol. Bobby's just a dirty driver and he proves it again last night. Y'all need to just except that fact! 😁

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    You sick phuk smh lol. You're starting to sound like a dejected rejected girlfriend i once had cuz i got it for another... get over it sweety. Im just not into silly old fools like you who babble the same one liners over and over. Lmao at some dam moron
    Boingggg!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Boingggg!!!!!!藍藍藍藍藍藍
    Dongggg!!!!!! 😆😅😂.......

I mean, it is what it is.
    He's cashing in on easy money. If Summernationals wants to make it that easy for Bobby to make a living, it's not his fault.
    I see only 3 drivers have raced the entire series this year.
    2 if you take away the one Pierce skipped.
    Winger and English. That's it.
    Easy money

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I mean, it is what it is.He's cashing in on easy money. If Summernationals wants to make it that easy for Bobby to make a living, it's not his fault.I see only 3 drivers have raced the entire series this year.2 if you take away the one Pierce skipped. Winger and English. That's it.Easy money
    I'm not sure I understand how the Summernationals are making it easy for him? Looking back through the years, how is the number of drivers on tour much different than most (all?) seasons at this point? The year the tour paid $100,000 to the champion, 4 drivers made every points race. They were 4 high level drivers, but still only 4 of them.

I don't remember anybody slamming Babb when he was dominating the series. Maybe if his name was Bobby Babb.
    8/13/16

Lightbulb

I don't remember anybody slamming Babb when he was dominating the series. Maybe if his name was Bobby Babb.
    Babb is a clean driver...

Babb is a clean driver...
    Showers twice a day? Uses dial soap 🧼?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I mean, it is what it is.
    He's cashing in on easy money. If Summernationals wants to make it that easy for Bobby to make a living, it's not his fault.
    I see only 3 drivers have raced the entire series this year.
    2 if you take away the one Pierce skipped.
    Winger and English. That's it.
    Easy money
    What an idiotic post. Things sure got easier for Heckenest when he got tired of getting his ass kicked and jumped off the tour.

Not really……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Babb and Erb showed up for some of them cherries last night. Bobby lapped Erb.

Showers twice a day? Uses dial soap 識?
    Your deep seated issues have run amok... Years of seeing your posts have more then confirmed this. ... .. . 🤓

I am a bloomer fan but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) bloomerwon wtf you're talking about bobby cant make it on national tour,wtf is bloomer doing???? You are a useless troll (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) dude get a frickin life,and I dont care how you respond you are a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) idiot

He's gotta make a buck somehow. He's already proved he cant make it out there with a national series so he goes where mommy and daddy can afford to take him...
    How is that ?? The year he ran Lucas he was 7th in points, and won the Jackson, Pittsburger, and other LLMS races. He should have won Knoxville and a few others.

He seems to be keeping his racing centralized to his home & Major Sponsor's region, Just like Dohm, Terry Phillips, and most other drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    I am a bloomer fan but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) bloomerwon wtf you're talking about bobby cant make it on national tour,wtf is bloomer doing???? You are a useless troll (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) dude get a frickin life,and I dont care how you respond you are a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) idiot
    booby boy would be at he county fair demo derbies without mom and dad. He cant keep his head on tight enough on his own to run long on a national touring series. He shown us that lol. Now get back to your YouTube videos of stewie beating and banging on his competitors while you wait for booby's next race where you can see him beat and bang up on cars. Just think, when mom and dad cant be there for booby no longer he'll be right where you get your jollies... at a demo derby near you lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phatdaddy View Post
    How is that ?? The year he ran Lucas he was 7th in points, and won the Jackson, Pittsburger, and other LLMS races. He should have won Knoxville and a few others.

He seems to be keeping his racing centralized to his home & Major Sponsor's region, Just like Dohm, Terry Phillips, and most other drivers.
    Should have could have lol. He didnt because he cant control his stupidly on the track!! 7th in point??? Lmfao some dam more!!! 😆SMFH...

My good niss!! People sure do get upset when the truth be told about lil booby... Just except the truth and move on... 😊

He seems like he’s having fun again…..that’s what young people are supposed to be doing.

But blackie, yer right……a lot of fan denial when it comes to Bobby.

Not sure why they can’t just call it what it is, embrace it and enjoy the show?

Looks like Pierce kicked butt again last night. I am sure the resident child like poster was over come with grief and started yelling MOMMY MOMMY no fair!!!