Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Looks like Pierce kicked butt again last night. I am sure the resident child like poster was over come with grief and started yelling MOMMY MOMMY no fair!!!
    Grow up silly lmao. I thought i told you to go watch stewie on you tube?? Now do as you're told!

Boingggggg!!!!!!!😂
    8/13/16

BLOOMER-ONE has to be related to a mod on here that is why that person is still on 4m.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    What an idiotic post. Things sure got easier for Heckenest when he got tired of getting his ass kicked and jumped off the tour.
    Talk to me when Bobby runs a real tour and dominates.
    How did it work out for him the 1 and only year he ran Lucas?
    I'll refresh your memory. He had 3 wins (2 were back to back nights at 2 of his favorite Illinois tracks).
    He finished 7th in points, just a measly 840 points behind the Lucas Oil Late Model Champion.
    Bobby doesn't have the sack to leave his clown family behind and run a tour away from his comfort zone (Midwest).
    Again, I don't blame him. This is his wheelhouse.
    Bobby also has enough talent to pull off a Crown Jewel here and there.
    He will never be in the discussion as top 5 driver Nationally until he actually dominates Nationally an entire year.

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    BLOOMER-ONE has to be related to a mod on here that is why that person is still on 4m.
    No relation. Maybe he just isn't blind to the facts about booby... 😁

He’s been ranked in the Top 5 nationally, or close to it, for most of the year lol.

That's all you have? Lol
    keep telling yourself that.
    Go Bobby Go!! Go Bobby Go!!
    Get them Midwest victories!

You’re just a hater. Get a life, dude. Seriously.

This just in. BLOOMERWON, is the moderator for 4m.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Talk to me when Bobby runs a real tour and dominates.
    How did it work out for him the 1 and only year he ran Lucas?
    I'll refresh your memory. He had 3 wins (2 were back to back nights at 2 of his favorite Illinois tracks).
    He finished 7th in points, just a measly 840 points behind the Lucas Oil Late Model Champion.
    Bobby doesn't have the sack to leave his clown family behind and run a tour away from his comfort zone (Midwest).
    Again, I don't blame him. This is his wheelhouse.
    Bobby also has enough talent to pull off a Crown Jewel here and there.
    He will never be in the discussion as top 5 driver Nationally until he actually dominates Nationally an entire year.
    Yes and that year he ran a totally different chassis then he was used to running on a team he wasn't familiar with and he ran a lot of tracks he wasn't used to running so, maybe give him a couple of years in the series and then we can talk. He's beat the best at some crown jewels so, he can get it done against the best he's already proven that. Those guys winning in the series don't come to the midwest and dominate either to be honest. There's not to many drivers that can go on tour for their first year and win on a consistent basis.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    This just in. BLOOMERWON, is the moderator for 4m.
    Yeah, "just in" your bourbon soaked head... 😁

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes and that year he ran a totally different chassis then he was used to running on a team he wasn't familiar with and he ran a lot of tracks he wasn't used to running so, maybe give him a couple of years in the series and then we can talk. He's beat the best at some crown jewels so, he can get it done against the best he's already proven that. Those guys winning in the series don't come to the midwest and dominate either to be honest. There's not to many drivers that can go on tour for their first year and win on a consistent basis.
    Kid….wow.

More dog ate my homework excuses in this post than 5th grade home room.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You forget to mention his dirty driving habits, or don't that hit you until you hear the BOOOO's from the stands? Lol

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    You forget to mention his dirty driving habits, or don't that hit you until you hear the BOOOO's from the stands? Lol
    Ain't it amazing how much noise 6 people can make ! ! ????

If only 6 folks are making that much "noise"( your words lol), that is amazing! 😁

Who be da man with da master plan ? ? ? Bobby with a quick release wheel in his hand ! ! ! !

Only thing booby boy has mastered is when he cant outdrive you he drives over his head and will wreck you...

Red face

If only 6 folks are making that much "noise"( your words lol), that is amazing! 
    Loud like dem dere 600 Boo Birds at dem big races singin da boos blues to dat old Black Sunshine guy them times ? ? LOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBQ anything I said in my post that's not true.

I don't think I needed to point that because, you do on every thread that has Bobby in it so, I think the members on here already knew that. lol, lol