Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Pierce ,,,,,Really

He is cherry picking,,,that's all folks
    We build fast race cars,,not race cars fast!

Just guessing yer from MO. and wanted your local favorite to win last night🙂
    8/13/16

I lay blame on UMP.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Just guessing yer from MO. and wanted your local favorite to win last night
    Could very well be but I'd say he just dont care much for the ass holeish driving booby boy displays... running cars over like he does and did last night, only continues to show what an idiot he is on the race track . .... .. . ... . . ... .... .

hes cashing in and making a living. hes not the only one out there every night doing this for a career

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Could very well be but I'd say he just dont care much for the ass holeish driving booby boy displays... running cars over like he does and did last night, only continues to show what an idiot he is on the race track . .... .. . ... . . ... .... .
    OK swami, exactly who did Pierce run over last night? Idiot on the track=idiot on 4m board????

I caught a good chuckle a few weeks ago when a Bobby Piece sucks YouTube channel popped up in my recommendations
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    OK swami, exactly who did Pierce run over last night? Idiot on the track=idiot on 4m board????
    ☝Just another fool stewie fan standing on a soap box praising dirty drivers... pay no attention lol.

Quote Originally Posted by backspace View Post
    … and kicking ass.

Yes, blame UMP for dragging SummerNationals into a 2 month long venture. Did they pull an Oprah Winfrey monent this "You get a SN race, you get a SN race, you get a SN race....SN races for everyone!"

Question

☝Just another fool stewie fan standing on a soap box praising dirty drivers... pay no attention lol.
    Ok Blackie boy, I still waiting for an answer of who Pierce ran over last night. If you can't back up your claim, then you might want zip it up. Trashing me because of Stewart is just plain stupid BTW. IOW words you cannot back up you claim

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Ok Blackie boy, I still waiting for an answer of who Pierce ran over last night. If you can't back up your claim, then you might want zip it up. Trashing me because of Stewart is just plain stupid BTW. IOW words you cannot back up you claim
    He can't zip it up because of his bobbybulge. Throw a cold bucket of water on him.

You say Bobby, Blackie go boinggg!!!!!
    8/13/16

LOL I know that. He is slinger, slinging all kinds of nonsense spamming the 4m boards.

Hey stewie ball hugger, booby ran over Tony Jackson Jr. but its nothing new, booby boy drives others dirty almost every time out. He's an idiot just like your boy stewie lmao!! you can't except the fact you chose to condone dirty driving then try to act like nothing happend... What a fool 😛

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    He can't zip it up because of his bobbybulge. Throw a cold bucket of water on him.

You say Bobby, Blackie go boinggg!!!!!
    You sick phuk smh lol. You're starting to sound like a dejected rejected girlfriend i once had cuz i got it for another... get over it sweety. Im just not into silly old fools like you who babble the same one liners over and over. Lmao at some dam moron😛😆

Quote Originally Posted by backspace View Post
    He's gotta make a buck somehow. He's already proved he cant make it out there with a national series so he goes where mommy and daddy can afford to take him...

I am not a Bobbie fan, but I was at the race last night. Tony Jackson jr had a flat while leading and checked up. Pierce, running second, ran over his left rear.

I was watching the race and Tony Jackson Jr got a left rear flat as Bobby was closing in on him. So he did run over his left rear but that’s because he slowed right in front of him. That was a racing incident for sure.

He didn’t run Tony over. His tire went flat before Bobby was near him and when the tire went down he was to close to make a move and avoid Tony after he slowed with the flat. I watch the entire race. Then switched over and watched the entire I-80 race.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Hey stewie ball hugger, booby ran over Tony Jackson Jr. but its nothing new, booby boy drives others dirty almost every time out. He's an idiot just like your boy stewie lmao!! you can't except the fact you chose to condone dirty driving then try to act like nothing happend... What a fool 
    You are really pathetic. You ought to try and get the facts before you spam on your keyboard. BTW numb skull, what does Tony Stewart have to do with this thread? LOLOL you are a GEM