Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    BBQ If it makes you feel better calling them excuses then excuses it is. I'm not going to argue over that point.
    Don't go away mad, stay! We was just starting to have fun with you lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Bobby ran him over sure as tony stewie fan is confused lol. Bobby's just a dirty driver and he proves it again last night. Y'all need to just except that fact! 
    I except the fact that you probably suck a good D...I....C.....K !! It's pretty sad a person can't get on here and catch up on what's happening in the late model world without seeing all of your childish bulls...h...i...t post after post after post. By the way I'm a Bloomquist fan but he hasn't won a d...a...m...n.. race worth mentioning in quite some time now. Maybe you should change your name to BloomerWasThere ??
    Last edited by Bradley; 07-25-2021 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    I except the fact that you probably suck a good D...I....C.....K !! It's pretty sad a person can't get on here and catch up on what's happening in the late model world without seeing all of your childish bulls...h...i...t post after post after post. By the way I'm a Bloomquist fan but he has won a d...a...m...n.. race worth mentioning in quite some time now. Maybe you should change your name to BloomerWasThere ??
    Spot on. Best post of the month.

Give Woody a moment. He's typing.
    8/13/16

I except the fact that you probably suck a good D...I....C.....K !! It's pretty sad a person can't get on here and catch up on what's happening in the late model world without seeing all of your childish bulls...h...i...t post after post after post. By the way I'm a Bloomquist fan but he hasn't won a d...a...m...n.. race worth mentioning in quite some time now. Maybe you should change your name to BloomerWasThere ??
    You can kiss my buttock!!! Lmfao... 🖕

Booby ran up on his friggin left rear and blew his tire just like he intended to do dummy lol!! bobby boy is dirty and when you're as dirty as booby, that's what you do to other competitors... you use them up. No respect!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Give Woody a moment. He's typing.
    Thanks my PR boy hh... 😉

Exclamation

Only thing booby boy has mastered is when he cant outdrive you he drives over his head and will wreck you...
    Wont be long and you will be singing his praises, buying his gear, and begging for his autograph ! !Gotta go with a winner ! !

You can kiss my buttock!!! Lmfao... 

Booby ran up on his friggin left rear and blew his tire just like he intended to do dummy lol!! bobby boy is dirty and when you're as dirty as booby, that's what you do to other competitors... you use them up. No respect!
    Wipe that s...h...i...t off of your mouth boy it's starting to look like a glazed donut, furthermore I'm treating you like a liberal, stating my opinion and moving on. After all can't argue with a unarmed idiot who isn't sure which bathroom they're supposed to use. So you can babble on with the rest of your B.S. but I won't be seeing it or responding to it. By the way if that's how you seen that on track interaction take place then you need to get some glasses or maybe take up knitting. Perhaps you could knit yourself a napkin ?

Wipe that s...h...i...t off of your mouth boy it's starting to look like a glazed donut, furthermore I'm treating you like a liberal, stating my opinion and moving on. After all can't argue with a unarmed idiot who isn't sure which bathroom they're supposed to use. So you can babble on with the rest of your B.S. but I won't be seeing it or responding to it. By the way if that's how you seen that on track interaction take place then you need to get some glasses or maybe take up knitting. Perhaps you could knit yourself a napkin ?
    Sometimes when someone can't win an argument they drag politics and using personal attacks. Instead of stating an opinion probably should've just moved on
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Wont be long and you will be singing his praises, buying his gear, and begging for his autograph ! !Gotta go with a winner ! !
    You wont see me wearing that trash lol. I like the type of toilet paper I've been useing, thank you very much! 😛

You're too stupid to stop now or at least you sure sound like it. Anyway, have a nice day little laddy. Keep your mask on and go rub one off thinking about your hero smashing into everything on the track, even the water truck. Well, ok , booby hasnt hit tbe water truck yet but give it time 😆

Yes and that year he ran a totally different chassis then he was used to running on a team he wasn't familiar with and he ran a lot of tracks he wasn't used to running so, maybe give him a couple of years in the series and then we can talk. He's beat the best at some crown jewels so, he can get it done against the best he's already proven that. Those guys winning in the series don't come to the midwest and dominate either to be honest. There's not to many drivers that can go on tour for their first year and win on a consistent basis.
    The argument for give him a couple years would be valid if he had the sack to leave the Midwest.
    It's been 3 1/2 years and he's still not done a follow-up season with Lucas.
    What is he waiting for? There's no incentive for him to leave easy making money in Illinois and states bordering them.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    The argument for give him a couple years would be valid if he had the sack to leave the Midwest.It's been 3 1/2 years and he's still not done a follow-up season with Lucas. What is he waiting for? There's no incentive for him to leave easy making money in Illinois and states bordering them.
    why do you put so much emphases on following a tour? its really a waste of money. I bet when its all said and done pierce will pocket just about as much coin as anybody. What more does he have to do to get a smidgen of respect? he has beat the top drivers in the country on some of the biggest stages on multiple occasions and you and a couple other seem to find anything you can to knock this young man done. How about enjoy the show? the kid is only 24, the best is yet to come

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    The argument for give him a couple years would be valid if he had the sack to leave the Midwest.
    It's been 3 1/2 years and he's still not done a follow-up season with Lucas.
    What is he waiting for? There's no incentive for him to leave easy making money in Illinois and states bordering them.
    I think you answered your own question because, plenty of money around here so, why would he when he's racing for a living. It makes no sense to travel and add that cost to his racing program when he can travel a few hours from the house and make money.

Don't go away mad, stay! We was just starting to have fun with you lol!!
    lmao................................

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    why do you put so much emphases on following a tour? its really a waste of money. I bet when its all said and done pierce will pocket just about as much coin as anybody. What more does he have to do to get a smidgen of respect? he has beat the top drivers in the country on some of the biggest stages on multiple occasions and you and a couple other seem to find anything you can to knock this young man done. How about enjoy the show? the kid is only 24, the best is yet to come
    To some of he doesn't need to prove anything. He's beaten the best in some of the biggest races. Just because, he doesn't run a national tour doesn't mean he's not very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Said the blind man lol!! When he can show respect (somthing you bobby fans and bobby himself obviously have no clue about) he might just get some in return. Until then, he gets what he deserves...

Actionjackson you're not saying nothing I haven't seen on here.

Question

You're too stupid to stop now or at least you sure sound like it. Anyway, have a nice day little laddy. Keep your mask on and go rub one off thinking about your hero smashing into everything on the track, even the water truck. Well, ok , booby hasnt hit tbe water truck yet but give it time 
    What about the grader ?

Actionjackson you're not saying nothing I haven't seen on here.
    If you can't tell Action Jackson is rajiflyboys niece then yer not payin attention 😉
    8/13/16