Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If you can't tell Action Jackson is rajiflyboys niece then yer not payin attention 
    It's those miner details you have to look out for.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If you can't tell Action Jackson is rajiflyboys niece then yer not payin attention 
    lol............................................

HH 25 is a good dude my man... Now say you're sorry!!

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    It's those miner details you have to look out for.
    Hey!! I'll make you my bich!! 🤓

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    lol............................................
    Don't laugh! Flyboy has been mia for 3 weeks now... You dont have many friends on here as it is. If you're the reason for his return, you could lose the few buddies on here that you have!!!

Sorry flyboy! I didn't mean that, really.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Don't laugh! Flyboy has been mia for 3 weeks now... You dont have many friends on here as it is. If you're the reason for his return, you could lose the few buddies on here that you have!!!

Hes crewing w/ kyle larson and doesnt have time for 4m.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    I came across rlfatboy on Instagram. I think that’s Flyboy from here. Guy is old and his posts are pretty close to the gibberish that was posted on here.

Fly is a pretty old guy and there are those on here who like to beat up on the elderly...

Right foxfire2dirtracing?

I thought it was flyboy's niece NO lol...........................................

I didn't know this was a contest lol..............................................

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    You carry JD's and Tmacs helmet bag and still have time for 4m.
    2021 race count
    6 events

the one thing young bob does is jump the green flag on restarts seen it more than a few times.

You carry JD's and Tmacs helmet bag and still have time for 4m.
    !
    Yup and part time larsons helmet bag and work full time job and STILL have time for 4m!

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    the one thing young bob does is jump the green flag on restarts seen it more than a few times.
    Careful, the bobby does no wrong crew will be here to tell you you're blind and need glasses lmao! Its "the blind" leading the blind so to speak... 😉

Cool

Careful, the bobby does no wrong crew will be here to tell you you're blind and need glasses lmao! Its "the blind" leading the blind so to speak... 
    It sounds like young Bob just might have faster reaction times to the drop of the flag ? ? You know, A regular Quick Draw McGraw ! !

Careful, the bobby does no wrong crew will be here to tell you you're blind and need glasses lmao! Its "the blind" leading the blind so to speak... 
    serious question. whats your deal with pierce? you bring him up more than the Pierce nut huggers do. Even threads that have nothing to do with him, you seem to bring him up or make some outdate reference about him. give it a rest. i think everyone gets it, you should take the hint when people stop replying to your foolishness that should tell you something. it just gets old. why cant you enjoy the races like everyone else instead of trying to throw your opinions down everyones throats. and btw, Ive been to about 10 Summernational races and i hear nothing but cheers in the stands when Pierce wins. do you even go to the races??

Hey!! I'll make you my bich!! 邏
    You'll have to ask Terry for permission
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    serious question. whats your deal with pierce? you bring him up more than the Pierce nut huggers do. Even threads that have nothing to do with him, you seem to bring him up or make some outdate reference about him. give it a rest. i think everyone gets it, you should take the hint when people stop replying to your foolishness that should tell you something. it just gets old. why cant you enjoy the races like everyone else instead of trying to throw your opinions down everyones throats. and btw, Ive been to about 10 Summernational races and i hear nothing but cheers in the stands when Pierce wins. do you even go to the races??
    Mind your own business russ lol. Who are these peirce nut huggers? The peps who start the bobby threads? You?? Are you a bobby nut hanger Russel? Lmao...

Now stop worrying so much about me speaking the truth about dirty booby boy and concentrate closer on all your lame brain excuses for bobby's dumb ass moves he makes nearly every time out, like his last idiotic move running over someone and blowing their tire... 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    It sounds like young Bob just might have faster reaction times to the drop of the flag ? ? You know, A regular Quick Draw McGraw ! !
    Stalker!! ☝🙊

You'll have to ask Terry for permission
    He said you're his man... next time, ok?

Mind your own business russ lol. Who are these peirce nut huggers? The peps who start the bobby threads? You?? Are you a bobby nut hanger Russel? Lmao...Now stop worrying so much about me speaking the truth about dirty booby boy and concentrate closer on all your lame brain excuses for bobby's dumb ass moves he makes nearly every time out, like his last idiotic move running over someone and blowing their tire... 
    Wait, I thought I was Russ?? Do you call everyone Russ? You are one f*cked up dude. And btw, Bobby didn’t run over Jackson like you portray. You continue you make your self look like an idiot.