Default Bears at Katmai National Park

I can sit and watch this for hours.

Really cool.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Kinda reminds me of the old Hamms beer comercials...

https://youtu.be/o83xxWCel8g

😃

Old school…….those hamms were right about the same time as Alex the stroh dog weren’t they?

College was kind of a haze in the early stages, I can’t remember lol.

Hamms had the greatest bar signs of any beer. Really, do an image search of old Hamms signs and you'll see examples of the water rippler, waterfall motion, man and bear in canoe, and other motion signs. I grew up next to a bar and they had at least one on the wall (the owners son was my age so we played pool when nobody was in the bar). The scene would scroll and repeat when the sign was on. This was cool wall sign technology in the 50s and 60s when these signs were made. They fetch hundreds today as antiques.

A bar that I shoot pool for today still sells Hamms, for one dollar a can. It ain't bad, for a dollar.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

From the land of sky blue waters...

https://youtu.be/lQXL8ul9-qY

https://youtu.be/Oia5ZVRcbuc

Hamms. A beer one drinks on the cheap along with Old Millwalkie, Blatz, Schlitz, etc. Beautiful scenery there in those signs. Poetry in motion. Reminds one of the beautiful skilled art of the young Bobby Pierce running the cushion ! ! Don't ya know ? ?

Default Troll alert...

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Hamms. A beer one drinks on the cheap along with Old Millwalkie, Blatz, Schlitz, etc. Beautiful scenery there in those signs. Poetry in motion. Reminds one of the beautiful skilled art of the young Bobby Pierce running the cushion ! ! Don't ya know ? ?
    Aww, have i hurt your fellings with all my truth about booby boy raceready ? ??lol. Troll on ...

Thats what one does when they're upset at the truth lmao

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Aww, have i hurt your fellings with all my truth about booby boy raceready ? ??lol. Troll on ...Thats what one does when they're upset at the truth lmao
    The truth HURTS ! !

Lol.................

Hamms was Bear piss.... hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    My uncle called Strohs " Horse piss " ! !

Stroh lite was pretty good back when Miller , coors and bud lights were all the rage…..it actually tasted like beer and was affordable.Consumer reports always give it good reviews when they did their reviews.

I grunted on a beer truck a couple summers in college, drank plenty of those 30 packs.

Thumbs up

Fire brewed !

Yeah, they sht in the woods and piss in the sky blue waters, Wetter...hahaha!!

You would know if anyone would, chucklehead bed wetter!! Hahahahahaaaa

College days we drank Dubuque Star.... (they filmed Take this Job and Shove It at their brewery)- $6.00/case-included 10cent deposit, would take the bottles back and get another case for $1.20...But you better prime the pump before you drank it!

Loved Stroh's as a young guy in NE Ohio. After all it was "imported" from Michigan. In my late 30s we were remodeling a liquor store for an Air Force base in southern California when, lo and behold, a Stroh's delivery truck pulled up to the store. This was some 10 or 15 years after Stroh's went bellyup after buying out Schlitz.

The trucker said the distributor he worked for had bought a bunch of trucks that still had the Stroh's paint jobs and he was amazed how many transplanted former mid-westerners followed him to a stop looking for the stuff.
    Last edited by over4T; 07-28-2021 at 11:51 AM. Reason: out of order stuff

We went to a few “ night of fire” drag events that they were involved with…….the fire brewed firebird was bad a s s.
    I wish I had been more involved with the dirt when they were throwing money at it back then..…I still buy it if I find it traveling.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Aww, have i hurt your fellings with all my truth about booby boy raceready ? ??lol. Troll on ...Thats what one does when they're upset at the truth lmao
    EXTRA EXTRA ! ! Read all about it ! ! Recall when Billy Beer was all of the rage ? I've come up with such a BRILLIANT idea ! ! Hows about somebody start brewing on up BOBBY BEER ! ! If it went down the gullet as smooth as young negociates a corner, it would be another WINNER for sure! ! ! ! !