Thread: Neat brothers?

Default Neat brothers?

Anyone know what Brad and Dustin are up to these days?

https://neatcompaniesgroup.com/directory/brad-neat/

Looks like they have their own trucking business now.

Probably one of the worst wrecks I ever witnessed was Brad's flip at PRP several years ago.

Along with operating their company, Dustin has become SERIOUSLY involved with fishing for the last few years, and fishes several tournaments a year. Brad has two young children now and I believe the last time he ever raced a late model is when he was involved in the Earl Pearson flip at Tazewell in May 2015. From what I was told, his wife wasn't thrilled with him racing as their family started to grow, and the Tazewell wreck sealed the deal. As far as I know, they sold all their equipment a few years back. Two really good guys, and along with their father have established a very reputable company that employs several people in the area with good jobs. From what I know they are well thought of and very well liked in the community. I doubt you'll see either of them in a car for any period except for a possible one off here and there, and that's not a sure bet. They are both accessible on FB.

They’ve had a trucking business for years. They make their living hauling ranch equipment for tarter gate. If it says tarter on it at rural king or tractor supply. Neat hauled it there. They’re all within a few miles of each other and are the 2 biggest employers in their area.

At one time you could just about count on Brad making the show at Eldora.