Exclamation I-80 speedway up for sale

Last night after the races and interviews were done; the Kosiski's came on and mentioned a living memorial for their father and also dropped a selling the track. I guess I thought I might have more time to go to this bucket list track, but if they are selling you never know what's going to happen after the sale. Does anyone know if it's a race fan that's looking to buy the track or some business entrepreneur?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Last night after the races and interviews were done; the Kosiski's came on and mentioned a living memorial for their father and also dropped a selling the track. I guess I thought I might have more time to go to this bucket list track, but if they are selling you never know what's going to happen after the sale. Does anyone know if it's a race fan that's looking to buy the track or some business entrepreneur?
    I'm going to summarize what I was told a while back and may not have all of it correct from memory.

Kosiski's where gonna run till end of year or thru next year and sell it to someone (I forget who but thinking an individual that has no racing or track experience) and they was gonna try it for a year and if it didn't make money for them they was gonna sell it so it could go to the car lot next door.

Again may not be 100% factual but the basic jest of what was being said 3 weeks ago