FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 26, 2021

CCSDS Readies for Three-Race Swing Through Arkansas and Missouri
Over $18,000 on the Line for Weekend Sweep

Conway, Arkansas (07/26/21) – The COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) presented by Lucas Oil is set for a three-race swing this weekend, which will take the tour to I-30 Speedway, Batesville Motor Speedway, and Legit Speedway. Over $13,000 in first-place money is on the line in addition to multiple bonuses during the course of the July 29-31 racing extravaganza.

The $1,000 Mark Martin Automotive Triple Crown Challenge Bonus is still on the table for Kyle Beard. The Arkansas racer, who won at Boothill Speedway on Saturday, July 3, will receive a $1,000 bonus if he can emerge victorious in the rescheduled Rockabilly 45 at I-30 Speedway.

Additionally if Beard wins on July 29, he will get the inside track on the Dixon Road U-Pull-It Tri-Race Challenge. The bonus program offers an extra $5,000 to any driver who can sweep the July 29-31 swing, which includes events at I-30 Speedway, Batesville (Ark.) Motor Speedway and Legit Speedway (West Plains, Mo.). If a driver, can win two of those features, he or she will receive a $1,000 bonus.

Heading into the weekend defending CCSDS Champion, Logan Martin is the Midwest Sheet Metal Marked Man with a 4-point advantage over Brian Rickman for the lead in the standings. B.J. Robinson continues to remain in striking distance of the top spot, 47 markers back in third with Kyle Beard, Morgan Bagley, Hunter Rasdon, Scott Crigler, Brayden Proctor, and Chad Mallett rounding out the current standings.

Brayden Proctor leads the way in the Midwest Sheet Metal Rookie of the Year battle.

This weekend’s three-race swing opens with the thrice rescheduled, 11th annual Rockabilly 45 on Thursday, July 29 at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Ark.), which posts a $5,000 top prize. The night’s program is part of the Hammer Hill Twin Bill, which also features the KNP Painting 360 c.i. Winged Sprint Cars competing for at least $2,000-to-win. Defending series champion, Logan Martin claimed a thrilling feature win at the ¼-mile oval earlier this year in the track’s Will McGary Memorial.

Adult grandstand admission is $20 with kids (12-and-under) are free compliments of Dairy Queen. Pit passes are $35.

Pit gate opens at 4:00 p.m. with general admission opening at 5:00 p.m. The draw closes at 6:00 p.m. with racing action at 7:30 p.m.

The next night the CCSDS contingent rolls into Batesville Motor Speedway (Locust Grove, Ark.) for a $3,000-to-win program. On Friday, July 30 the CCSDS Super Late Models will be joined in action by IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Stock Cars, Hobby Stocks, Front Wheel Drives, and Cruisers.

Racing action starts at 8 p.m.

The weekend will draw to a close on Saturday night, July 31 with the 2021 edition of the Larry Phillips Memorial at Legit Speedway Park, which posts a $5,075 winner’s check. Payton Looney was the 2020 event winner, while Brian Rickman picked up a $3,000 CCSDS victory earlier this year at the facility in a thrilling finish over Hunter Rasdon.

Grandstand admission (ages 13-and-up) is $20 with grandstand admission for senior citizens / military $18, while kids (ages 6-12) are $5 and children (ages 5-and-under) are free. Pit passes are $35.

The pit gate opens at 4 p.m. with grandstand gates opening at 5 p.m. Hot laps are at 6:30 p.m. with racing action at 7 p.m.

The tire rule for all three events is a Hoosier 1350 on all four corners with a Hoosier 1600 (white-dot) optional on the right-rear tire.

For more information on the facilities, please visit www.I-30Speedway.com, www.BatesvilleMotorSpeedway.com and www.LegitSpeedway.com .

The COMP Cams Super Dirt Series presented by Lucas Oil is sponsored by and would like to thank all of their sponsors including- COMP Cams, Lucas Oil, Pannell Chipping, VP Racing Fuels, Mark Martin Automotive, Keyser Manufacturing, P&W Sales, Malvern Bank, Mr. Dent Paintless Dent Removal & Collision Repair, Allen Manufacturing, Integra Shocks, NewVisionCustomShirts.com, Rocket Chassis, Midwest Sheet Metal, DirtOnDirt.com, Black Diamond Chassis, Larry Shaw Race Cars, Midwest Automation, Hoosier Race Tires, Bennings Heating & Air, Smiley’s Racing Products, Dixon Road U-Pull-It, Bad Boy Mowers, Beach Veterinarian Services, Air Power Consultants, Schoenfeld Headers, Hooker Harness, MI Truck Center, ASC Warranty, Quickcar Racing Products, Taylor Electric, M&M Paint, Horns Outdoors, Mid-State Golf Cars LLC, Delta Thunder Motorsports, Elia’s Mexican Grill, Advanced Powder Coating, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series presented by Lucas Oil, please visit www.COMPDirt.com .