Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nick Hoffman

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    Just what your sis said
    That you need to be in therapy for you problems? Shes right lolololol...

Bloomer needs to put bobby in that seat. Teach the kid some respect so his talent isnt waisted driving like an ass .... !

He was in a Late Model for the double Dreams. I don't remember if he made the big shows, but I thought he was holding his own well when I saw him on the track.

I have seen him race a LM several times. He came to Florence several times. Plenty of talent. Just have to wait and see how he does, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    Just what your sis said

His girl said the same thing to me about this. She said hes alway been delusional sense they were kids🤪

It was all the way back in 2016 when he made the World 100. I think his win in the Baltes Classic may have been more recent.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Bloomer needs to put bobby in that seat. Teach the kid some respect so his talent isnt waisted driving like an ass .... !
    Bloomquist being a role model for showing respect... I'm not a fan of Pierce, but please step away from the liquor cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    His girl said the same thing to me about this. She said hes alway been delusional sense they were kids浪
    There no delusion that your mom is a truck stop call girl. Its well known in your parts...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    Bloomquist being a role model for showing respect... I'm not a fan of Pierce, but please step away from the liquor cabinet.
    So your that far out there that you cant see how bloomer shows nothing but respect on the track for the other guy?? You say youre not a bobby fan but youre in tbe same ball park as for as being in denial goes. Now please get your head out off your ass...😁

So your that far out there that you cant see how bloomer shows nothing but respect on the track for the other guy?? You say youre not a bobby fan but youre in tbe same ball park as for as being in denial goes. Now please get your head out off your ass...
    You never said if it was respect on the track or off and I also never said Pierce was respectful either... I'm simply pointing out the irony of Bloomquist being the standard bearer for respecting others.

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    You never said if it was respect on the track or off and I also never said Pierce was respectful either... I'm simply pointing out the irony of Bloomquist being the standard bearer for respecting others.
    Good laugh. You're a banquet for the senses...😁

Smile

So your that far out there that you cant see how bloomer shows nothing but respect on the track for the other guy?? You say youre not a bobby fan but youre in tbe same ball park as for as being in denial goes. Now please get your head out off your ass...
    Bloomquist, Bobby ? Is it more than mere coinsidence that both names begin with a "B" ? ? Is it fate ? Is it destiny ? Easy to see why former Bloomer fans are flocking in droves to get upon young Bobbys bandwagon !! ! !!

Rectum starts with an R.. Coincidence ? ? 😆

Nick drove Hatchers #6 Bloomquist chassis at Eldora in the Appleseed classic back in May. Done decent.

I looked it up. He drove 6H and made both dreams this year. Listed as finishing 26th in the 26th, and 9th in the 27th Dreams.

Nick is a shoe and will do well if they listen to his feedback. The advantage he has is he understands what the car is doing and knows how to fix it. He has known Cody for a long time, look for this to work if they give it a chance....

Anyone know what the deal is with Bloomquist why he's not driving this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Anyone know what the deal is with Bloomquist why he's not driving this weekend?
    Already mentioned in a previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    He was asked to drive the actual 0 car due to Bloomer sidelined temporarily with a loss of sensation in his right leg

Lightbulb

I agree ! A s good as Bobby is, he could make old Bloomy some serious jack ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It was all the way back in 2016 when he made the World 100. I think his win in the Baltes Classic may have been more recent.
    You're talking about the Jones Oil car. He won "the lidlifter" in 17 and 18. I believe he made the north south in that car too. That was set up to be a pretty promising ride for him at one point.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 07-27-2021 at 08:04 PM.