Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Stick a fork in the half mile. Maybe it’s me but a few of the most boring races I’ve attended were the Davenport 1/2 and Freeport, IL. If you want a high speed chase with little passing go to a winged sprint car race.
    I hate time trials.

I thought the 1/2 at Knox Co. was pretty good racing. I've seen some great racing at Freeport over the years it was there. I wouldn't write off the 1/2 miles just yet for lates... Eldora certantly aint going anywhere...

I’ll respect your thoughts Blackie, guess it’s a matter of personal preference.
    I hate time trials.

Thanks kaz! Nothing like a good close claen bullring battle tho...👍

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    I don't really know how to answer that because it seems to be a loaded question. I just want to point out that $30,000 to win at Davenport and $30,000 to win at Port Royal on the same weekend will have an affect on the top end, touring racers. To pretend that the two events won't have any affect at all, what so ever, on each other doesn't make sense to me. It won't take away quality local and regional racers from either show, but will keep Lucas Oil regulars from Davenport and WoO regulars from Port Royal.
    That gives more racers a chance to earn some good money. There will be plenty of good cars at both events.