Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bloomquist is not tough But JACK HEWITT IS.

Just got to say it but Jack Hewitt from Troy, Ohio is tougher than Bloomer. Jack broke his neck 2 times and his right side is not even useable but he still raced until 2014. He ran many times at Waynesfield and ran a silver crown race at Eldora. I think Jack is way tougher than Bloomer. And Jack won races with an eye patch on at Eldora. Also he won 4 classes in 1 night at Eldora.

Dumbest thought of the year award goes to.......

Let's see how you do with Neuropathy. You have no feeling in certain parts of the body that were injured. Neuropathy can happen in multiple ways with different affects to each person. He's already talked about it. I have had multiple family members with is and it sucks especially if it is affecting your feet.
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 07-27-2021 at 09:23 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Heck Jack drags his whole right side and straps his hand to the steering wheel.

I don’t think it has anything to do with toughness. Bloomquist’s issues are affecting his feel for the car and this, his performance. It’d be pointless for him to drive the car in his condition as the performance would continue to be poor.

this is the dumbest post to date sounds like something Bloomer ONE would post.

Yeah, we all realize how tough Hewitt is, but to compare him to Bloomquist and basically call him a pu$$y is a reach. I agree this is the dumbest post of the year on this site, which has plenty of them.

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    This is so true!👆😁

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    This is so true!
    Another truth is, your mother is a prostitute at the local truck stop...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    Could you try to get me out of that tiny mind of yours?? It very cramped in here. 😆🖕

Bloomer, just how many girls have you known that work at that truck stop

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Bloomer, just how many girls have you known that work at that truck stop
    Bloomer doesn't read this forum... he told me once "I logged on one day and read that jack hewitt was the best dlm drive. I had a good laugh, said bull sht, logged out and never looked again"! We shared a good laugh then I went over and started hitting on Catrena.

Im pretty certain he new one tho. She was and is pretty well known all throughout the south east...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Another truth is, your mother is a prostitute at the local truck stop...HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Is that the lot lizard with the filthy skimpy clothing and the meth mouth ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Is that the lot lizard with the filthy skimpy clothing and the meth mouth ? ?
    No , not you silly... Another lizzard 😜🤘

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Dumbest thought of the year award goes to.......

Let's see how you do with Neuropathy. You have no feeling in certain parts of the body that were injured. Neuropathy can happen in multiple ways with different affects to each person. He's already talked about it. I have had multiple family members with is and it sucks especially if it is affecting your feet.
    Where's his sign . He ask for it . I love comedy . His Mask is choking him .

Bloomer says kiss my d!ck

Why is the poster comparing those two drivers only? They are both tough, as are many others out there.

What a bad thread.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Nobody is as tough as jack hewitt. Piss him off on track and you either got a visit at your trailer or he payed you back on track

Nobody is as tough as jack hewitt. Piss him off on track and you either got a visit at your trailer or he payed you back on track
    You have being tough mistaken for being dumb. A great example of dumb is boobys driving, being tough is the ass woooping those two dudes who beat his ass last nigh. 😁

He's the only driver that would do this? I know a local driver or two that would have took him on and gave him a good whoopin off the track. hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

No personal offense, but this is an extreme lame post, really bad.

LMM