Thread: Woke UP

Default Woke UP

Looks like many Americans have flipped the bird at the WOKE loving Olympic American hating contestants. 49% drop in viewership and well deserved!!!!

Hearing that France beat our Basketball team headed up by the Marxist, America hating Coach, made my day!!!!!!

Yes you are right the old Marxist coach Popovich of San Antonio Spurs is just that. And I used to really like the guy until I found out what he actually believes in.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Only might flip on the Olympics for volleyball. Beach or hard court, doesn't matter. Doesn't even matter who is playing, no nationalism involved, just like to watch a game I have loved to play for many years.

Now, there is some talk of bringing cue sports (billiards) in the next Olympics. That I could watch too.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

News media falling all over the 1st time Black girl who screwed up on the balance beam and took herself out of the Olympics due to mental issues? Left the other three girls hanging but they got the silver. Down right dirty. This girl looks to be about 17-18, talks like an air head valley girl, the pressure got to her and she folded. She is all about herself and was to be the greatest of all time.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    News media falling all over the 1st time Black girl who screwed up on the balance beam and took herself out of the Olympics due to mental issues? Left the other three girls hanging but they got the silver. Down right dirty. This girl looks to be about 17-18, talks like an air head valley girl, the pressure got to her and she folded. She is all about herself and was to be the greatest of all time.
    A true quitter, plain and simple ! ! Acts like a snowflake that had their poor feelings hurt ! !

It’s a bad look for her for sure……of course the media pressure to win was enormous, I’m not so sure saying f it was all that bad, as long as she has the guts to say fu to the media like she did her team mates.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Nothing but praise for her by the mainstream media !!!!!!

Of course……..but they are the reason she quit.

Just too wrapped up in themselves trying to run the country to realize it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Must be totally humiliating to have GOAT put on your Olympic attire and then choke so badly ! Just own it and move on ! It can only get better !