FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

July 30, 2021

Brandon Kinzer Dominates for Third Win of Season at Bulls Gap; Mountain View Visit Next!

(LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY) Brandon Kinzer, of Lexington, Kentucky, and his Kinzer Motorsports team celebrated in victory lane for the third time in 2021 on Saturday evening, July 24 at the ultra-fast Volunteer Speedway in Bulls Gap, Tennessee! Brandon timed in second quickest overall during Open Wheel Modified qualifying prior to rolling off from the pole position in the 30-lap headliner. BK then jumped to the lead at the drop of the green flag and dominated the contest in scoring a wide-margin win and the $1,000 payday over a top five that included runner-up David Clark, Brad Dyer, Kaleb Trent, and Wayne James! Complete results from "The Gap" can be located online at www.volunteerspeedway.com.

“Man this MB Customs car was just really, really good the other night at Bulls Gap,” quoted Kinzer this week via telephone. “The track was in as good of shape as I’ve seen it for a while and it was just an overall great night for our Kinzer Motorsports team. I just have to thank my dad, all of my hard working crew, and all of our partners for the support and we’ll try to keep this #18 car up front!”

Kinzer Motorsports will trek back to the Volunteer State on Saturday, July 31 for a Brucebilt Performance Iron-Man Modified Series showdown at Mountain View Raceway. Brandon has reached victory lane in each of his prior two visits to the Spring City, Tennessee facility this year and will be looking for more success tomorrow with a $1,200 top prize up for grabs. More information concerning this race can be located online at www.imdirt.net.

In other news, you can now purchase a wide variety of official Brandon Kinzer apparel online at the new www.BrandonKinzer.com! Be sure to head over to the website and check out the different styles of t-shirts they have to offer fans, including some older vintage tees. Thanks for your support of the Kinzer Motorsports team!

Kinzer Motorsports would like to thank the following marketing partners for their support: Kinzer Drilling Company, Quality Natural Gas, Will Kinzer Foundation for Autism Research, Sweet Victory Apparel Company, ShearWorx, Weststar Lubricants, Dirtwrap, Custom Suspension, Casva Angus Farm, MarsRaceCars.com, MB Customs, LauriesFund.org., Randy Clary Racing Engines, Jones Racing Products, Wilwood Engineering, Outerwears, Schoenfeld Headers, Hypercoils, Diversified Machine, Inc., Scott Performance Wire, Wiles Driveshafts, Quartermaster, PEM Racing, MSD Ignition, Safecraft Safety Equipment, K1 Race Gear, Dyer’s Top Rods, Allstar Performance, Delph Communications, and Go Lithium Batteries.

Additional dirt concerning the #18 team can be found online by pointing your web browser to www.BrandonKinzer.com!

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com