Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Pierce just can’t help himself….

“I made more money than those folks that are booing me”

My word, will he ever grow up?

He’s a bitch always has been and the fans know it.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Sounded like something a 3rd grader would say. Just ignore them and keep winning races. I'll give Bloomquist that much, he took a beating from the boo birds for years. I can't recall him ever acting like that.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 08-01-2021 at 08:18 AM.

I don't understand why they boo him. He gave it all he had and always does.

Quote Originally Posted by zooker25 View Post
    I don't understand why they boo him. He gave it all he had and always does.
    "I made more money than those folks that are booing me”

What else do you need?

Drivers mainly get booed for two reasons, poor attitude and/or dirty driving. Pierce owns both of those reasons.

All you truthful folks on here know bobby's 4m fan clud are going to think i regesterd a bunch of new usernames and im gonna be the one to catch hell, right?? Carry on... 😊

How much did the ones booing make TONIGHT?

It's not like he said "I made more money tonight than the ones booing make all year".

Honestly I did not expect to hear much negative chatter about him tonight, but you guys are on top of it!!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    All you truthful folks on here know bobby's 4m fan clud are going to think i regesterd a bunch of new usernames and im gonna be the one to catch hell, right?? Carry on... 
    Nah, I think most of us know that you just like to stir the $hitpot.

He brings it on himself, end of story.

It’s ok to be the villain. Ask Scott Bloomquist. But that was a really childish thing to say. That’s not how you play it. You don’t insult the people paying the bills. You can make a living making them hate you, but you have to be smart about it. That was a good race. Larson is a dandy talent, so it’s not like Pierce got beat by a scrub.

Pierce wants to be Ric Flair but he’s not anywhere near charismatic to be anything close to that.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    How much did the ones booing make TONIGHT?

It's not like he said "I made more money tonight than the ones booing make all year".

Honestly I did not expect to hear much negative chatter about him tonight, but you guys are on top of it!!
    After reading this☝it don't get any clearer as to how deaf and blind the booby fan club people really are... good lort!! Smh and lol...

What an idiotic thread, but totally expected from this class of losers. Bobby was referring to him choosing to run the Summernationals tour instead of going to I-80 last week. That’s what all the talk has been about lately. Bobby had a perfect weekend — except for not being able to get Larson. That obviously just eats y’all up lol.

Well at least he was honest with his comment as he did make more money last night then those who were booing him.

I seen the highlights thanks to lurker and Bobby ran a decent race from the little I seen. He started up front and ran upfront all night finishing second to one of the best drivers in the country. Bobby's just going to have to learn how to brush that stuff off. He's needs to learn to show respect to others including the fans or he's going to start losing the fans he has. He is very talented driver as he showed again this weekend by winning a Q race and then finishing second to the field of cars that was there for the PDC.

Bobby is a great driver and reason most fans come to watch. He's young and only going to get better. He was the show last night and very good at what he is doing. They may boo him, but they know they saw a very good race.

Quote Originally Posted by EDERDS View Post
    Drivers mainly get booed for two reasons, poor attitude and/or dirty driving. Pierce owns both of those reasons.
    Actually, he’s neither of those things. Which says a lot about what kind of person you are.

I thought it was funny

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Didnt you just read terry's post? It covers all bobby people's butts! you and your bobby loving budies just look like goofs after that. Dah!!
    I'm really not concerned what I look like to anyone to be honest. If I look like a goof to you then I do.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I'm really not concerned what I look like to anyone to be honest. If I look like a goof to you then I do.
    Now you're making me feel bad... 😁